it happened, it cracked

PICTURES:

luckily its in the corner of the screen, and its a rear projection, so most of the break is in the shield, leaving the remaining areas of the picture ok

0120071838.jpg

0120071837a.jpg

0120071837.jpg

yeah, but im not that mad... i chose not to put the straps on... ill do it from now on.

just wanted to post the pictures to hopefully scare one or two people into using the straps

well, i could just get the screen shield replaced, which is expensive, but not near the price of a tv... with that being new, there would only be a single thin crack remaining...

Some people are so stupid.
I get annoyed because it constantly says EVERYWHERE "Use wrist strap". I get sick of seeing it everytime i turn a game on. Nintendo covered their asses big time with this... Nintendo are well aware that the majority of the population are just dead-set ****ing morons...
I won't let my friends use my nintendo because I know they'll get drunk and do something stupid like break my TV.
You learnt a valuable lesson, buddy. Don't think ur too "cool" for safety precautions.

I made friends and family sign a wavier that stated that any damages cause by them using the Wiimote would result in them paying for whatever needed replaced. So far no Wiimotes have gone through the tv.

what are you gonna do your friend? i think thats what we all want to know? what happened? did he cry?

btw; god damn them mongoalians knocking down your chity tv!

People have been a bit harsh in here. That sucks for you mate. I guess you learnt your lesson the hard way.

Check your home contents insurance, I'm covered for accidental damage, you might be too.

Let this be a lesson to everybody. An accident by definition can happen at any time. The Wiimote has straps for a reason. Use them.

Back