Colored wrist straps dangerous?

Xanthan

Hardcore Gamer
Nov 30, 2006
Augusta, GA
Wii Online Code
6188-0435-3585-1038
I noticed that the colored wrist straps that come with the colored nintendo silicone gloves don't have sliders that let you tighten the strap to your wrist. I didn't think much of it since most people probably don't tighten the slider. But last night during a bowling session on Wii Sports my mother practically threw the controller at my HDTV. Evidentally instead of releasing the B button she let go of the controller and the strap just slid straight off her wrist. Luckily my TV sustained no damage, just a warning.

That's pretty dumb if you ask me. Why wouldn't it come with one? That's like asking for a tv to get broken. Is it made by nintendo?

yea they are made by Nintendo, at least they have the logo on the back of the packaging

That is really wierd. You would have thought that they would have put one on them to avoid lawsuits

The logo on the package doesn't mean they are made by Nintendo, it just means they are Nintendo licensed (basically, it means Nintendo says they're OK to use). The solution is just to use the strap that came on the Wiimote (and if you wish, modify it with fishing line to strengthen the narrower part)

Back