Its Time to get Fit. Wii Fit

Rei

Hug The Wii... Or Die
Aug 5, 2007
Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gamin
Wii Online Code
6465-7600-8684-0285
Yes finnaly a game that will actually make you lose weight not gain it. With Wii Fit a single Wii Balance Board will replace a good amount of exercise equipment. This is the place were you can discuss Wii Fit and its balance board and other games that might be incorparated with the board.

Wii_Balance_Board.jpg

I'm not so sure about this making you lose that much weight. If you are that concerned about losing weight just go outside and run.

Reggie already said that he hopes companies incorporate it into snowboarding and skateboarding games.

Not my thing at all and won't be buying it, but I think it will be a real success and will just boost sales of the console even futher.

If you start doing some push ups now, maybe by '08 you'll be able to conquer the game easy ;)
Yeah, I'm looking forward to this, for a laugh. It be nice if they manage to make a fair amount of use out of the board in selected other titles, but as with alot of major peripherals like this in the past i suspect it might end up been compatible with a dozen or so others.

Back