Official WiiFit Topic

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
WiiFit

After seeing topics about WiiFit and it's board, I thought I should make an official topic for discussing WiiFit .

Summary:

WiiFit is a game that was previewed at E3 by Reggie. WiiFit has many exercises the players can do including yoga, push-ups and balance exercises.

The Board:

WiiFit will use a board that comes in the case. The board will be used to stand on and do exercises on it.

Pictures:

wiifit-02.bmp

wiifit_0.jpg

wiifit_000.jpg

wii-fit-mat-board-2.jpg

wii-fit.jpg

Just thought I'd give ya these, can stick them in your first post if you like =]

I can't WAIT for this, I think it will be really fun :D

And looking at how much the wii has helped people to lose weight just imagine what it will be like now that there's something actually designed for it to help you lose weight.. I think this will create lots more buys for the wii :D

Thanks for the pictures, I'll leave them there since it's right below the other post. Yeah, I hope this helps obesity in America (to somepoint). In the trailer, the guy doing the push-ups was sweating, looks fun.

Trailer:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlOG3PM_xHA[/MEDIA]

Looks like a great game, hope it's a success. I'll get it if it's not overpriced because of the mat. The most I'll pay is $60.

ilikecookies said:
Looks to be a pretty neat thing. Possible buy from me.

The last wii game I got was around 61 USD...

$61! Usually new Wii games go for $49.99 USD. What game did you get?

FR. said:
$61! Usually new Wii games go for $49.99 USD. What game did you get?
It seems like he lives in British Columbia, Canada. Almost everything is more expensive in Canada.

As for Wiifit, it seems interesting enough. But I don't think I'll get it. Idk, I may try it out, see how well it does and how many people like it.

Not only did Fr. manage to make a dumb "official" thread in hopes to becomes liked and well known, but he made a little WiiFit emoticon that he has used in at least 5 different threads for offtopic reasons.

I HATE YOU

vagrant said:
Not only did Fr. manage to make a dumb "official" thread in hopes to becomes liked and well known, but he made a little WiiFit emoticon that he has used in at least 5 different threads for offtopic reasons.

I HATE YOU

Is there a problem? I don't make threads to become popular. I don't see how creating a thread makes a person more popular. I only used the WiiFit icon on topics that are based on WiiFit. Next time, I'd:

*Think, Type, Delete.

*Standard on any forum.

Oh yeah, and I hate you is not a good way to start off.

Is there any indication of a release date?? Is it a Christmas release? You think they would want it for the Christmas rush for the non gamers....I mean non-traditional gamers.

FR. said:
Is there a problem? I don't make threads to become popular. I don't see how creating a thread makes a person more popular. I only used the WiiFit icon on topics that are based on WiiFit. Next time, I'd:

*Think, Type, Delete.

*Standard on any forum.

Oh yeah, and I hate you is not a good way to start off.

The "I hate you" was at the finale of the post. So it wasn't the start off. And in like two threads you just randomly brought up WiiFit so you could use that icon.

Back