Iwata looking into controller issues

I personally don't have any remorse for those who break thier tv and what not not. I mean what kind of idoit goes and swing soo hard that the wiimote is able to slip from your hand! I know some people llike to get into the game wiisporters, but you have got to have some sense of control, I mean two year old are the exception, but these are teens and grown up who are doing the damage. I play Tp all the time and to swing your sword is a flick of the wrist, I don't jump up and swing like I going to jump right through the srceen. I advise to all those how are complaining it's your fault, by all means don't blame the big N because you spent 2,000+ on a tv and stil have no self control let along respect for your lack of control. In closing I will say SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!!!!!!:ihih:

I personally don't have any remorse for those who break thier tv and what not not. I mean what kind of idoit goes and swing soo hard that the wiimote is able to slip from your hand! I know some people llike to get into the game wiisporters, but you have got to have some sense of control, I mean two year old are the exception, but these are teens and grown up who are doing the damage. I play Tp all the time and to swing your sword is a flick of the wrist, I don't jump up and swing like I going to jump right through the srceen. I advise to all those how are complaining it's your fault, by all means don't blame the big N because you spent 2,000+ on a tv and stil have no self control let along respect for your lack of control. In closing I will say SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!!!!!!:ihih:

Especiall as most of the people who do this seem to be acting smart trying different things.

e.g. I read about someone who tried to play baseball by just holding the wrist strap and swinging it.

:crazy:

Back