Japanese Wii - Possible to change language?

mi8ky2006

WiiChat Member
Mar 3, 2008
just new here guys

i just bought a wii and its a jap 1 is there any way of changing the language?

thanks

I think you can, go to the wii main menu, then select wii settings, which should be in one of the bottom corners of the screen. Then there should be two options, wii settings, which has a spanner as an icon. Select that and there should be a list of options and one of them is languages I think.

i would assume you can, cuz american wiis have japanese and like 6 other languages built in

If u bought it in Japan or China and it is a JAP wii then there is no way of changing it. Im in the same situation!:sick:

Yup if u got a Japanese Wii system, its gonna be straight up in japanese language and no way changing it either... but u can download all the cool channels that north america doesnt have.

navroze1 said:
If u bought it in Japan or China and it is a JAP wii then there is no way of changing it. Im in the same situation!:sick:
Navoroze1, if i were you, sell your japanese wii on ebay and say this as the title "Japanese Wii! WORKS WITH SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL japan" because those gamers who are just so anxious for that one game, will buy your wii then the game.
Unless you like the jap wii.

Back