Language change(Games)

digidevil

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2007
Maby this has been asked before but the Situation is:

I live in spain and i can only buy spanish games, alot of the games for wii are Completely in spanish and do not change. I want to change them to english.
I was wondering if it was possibly to:

Change the language on disk by finding the files on internet and replacing old ones.
Installing a language pack to disk.
Anything else that would make the game change language.

The game i am having issues with the The Simpsons Game (Wii) I bought it in spain, the box says its spanish the games in italian o_O an error on Ea's Account i asume. so im returning it and getting a spanish one but i would much prefer to somehow get it to england, simpsons just aint the same in any other language.

PLZ help

digidevil said:
Maby this has been asked before but the Situation is:

I live in spain and i can only buy spanish games, alot of the games for wii are Completely in spanish and do not change. I want to change them to english.
I was wondering if it was possibly to:

Change the language on disk by finding the files on internet and replacing old ones.
Installing a language pack to disk.
Anything else that would make the game change language.

The game i am having issues with the The Simpsons Game (Wii) I bought it in spain, the box says its spanish the games in italian o_O an error on Ea's Account i asume. so im returning it and getting a spanish one but i would much prefer to somehow get it to england, simpsons just aint the same in any other language.

PLZ help

OK so i went back to the shop and the guy told me i had to change the language on my wii.
So i can play in spanish.
But when i change the wII LANGguage to french of english on the wii menu i can the "the Simpsons game" or "Le simpsons jue" but when i go into it the game becomes "Il simpsons gioco" i can play now in spanish which is what i wanted but i would still like to know whether i can somehow play the game in english seeing as i want to beat it Properly (all pìckup and best times)

Back