Jesus Family Tomb Believed Found

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
Feb. 25, 2007 — New scientific evidence, including DNA analysis conducted at one of the world's foremost molecular genetics laboratories, as well as studies by leading scholars, suggests a 2,000-year-old Jerusalem tomb could have once held the remains of Jesus of Nazareth and his family.
The findings also suggest that Jesus and Mary Magdalene might have produced a son named Judah.

The DNA findings, alongside statistical conclusions made about the artifacts — originally excavated in 1980 — open a potentially significant chapter in Biblical archaeological history.

A documentary presenting the evidence, "The Lost Tomb of Jesus," will premiere on the Discovery Channel on March 4 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The documentary comes from executive producer James Cameron and director Simcha Jacobovici.

Wow...

Just, Wow...

DISCUSS!

click the date for link

oh c'mon everyone knows Jesus didn't exist, sheesh.

joking. don't kill me.

Just one question:
How the black zombie t*tty f***ing 6 lb 8 onces baby Jesus would they know the name of the kid through "DNA findings."

Okay here's another:
I'm Catholic (just so you know). What the hell do they expect to prove? First off, we can't prove Jesus exists, that's the whole point. Second, who cares? even if any of this "DNA evidence" proves anything (which because I heard it first on a message board, it does not) it's not going to change anyone's believes. well at least anyone who has any faith in their own beliefs. so once again...who cares?

How the heck do you prove it's the tomb of Jesus' family? Do they have his DNA on file? And even if they somehow figure out it is indeed his family's tomb, what does that prove?

Sounds like more Da Vinci Code nonsense to me.

they found jesus family tomb and somehow got his DNA but we still cant find a ****in terrorists in a bunch of caves.. hahahahahaha

But it sounds like something interesting to watch

I agree about the whole "who gives a ****" thing. Let's say for a moment that he was actually real, how in the hell are they going to prove it? I mean really, I agree with you guys, what is the DNA they are going to use?

And as it has been stated a few times, even if he is proven to exist that still won't change anything. That doesn't mean he was divine in the slightest. I honestly think the whole Jesus myth was concocted from previous myths like that of Mithras because they are just too damn similar to be a coincidence. Real or not that is, it could work either way.
Hell, look at how people glorify Kurt Cobain after he died. I'm sorry but no ones says it better than Marilyn Manson in the song Lamb of God:

"If you die when there's no one watching, and your ratings drop and you're forgotten. If they kill you on their TV, you're a martyr and a Lamb of God." It is universal and applies to many people, and after all, Jesus was the first rock star. I believe Manson was right in saying that one too.

Jesus didnt marry anyone or have where he would be the father. He did have a birth family (his mother mary and father joseph) but never was a father as we think today. And they didnt find Jesus's remains because when he was crucified his body was put into a tomb and he rose again, then his entire body was taken up to heaven, no remains were left behind, so they couldnt have found his remains when they werent there. (Sorry if i left anything out)

If he existed that still dosen't mean he could make miracles happen or something like that. This could be true but he probably was just a good preacher who was smart, if this if the case.

I'm suprised this hasn't been locked yet. This could raise some real issues we don't want here.

Last edited:
Nintendocam said:
I'm suprised this hasn't been locked yet. This could raise some real issues we don't want here.
i havent seen any flaming yet (except GOD flaming me) so it will stay open unless me or another mod sees any flaming going on

Back