JLO vs. SHAKIRA

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
who would you guys date jennifer lopez or shakira? i would date shakira because i think she is younger. :ihih: any way tell me what you guys think in opinion.

Their both proper snobs, don't they both have their huge celebrity hissy fits if they don't have like 20 golden eggs waiting for them in their dressing rooms and have an entourage of like 50 people, pathetic :/

JLo seems easier to talk to I think, while Shakira seems to be too 'look at me I can shake my hips'...

surfinrach90 said:
Their both proper snobs, don't they both have their huge celebrity hissy fits if they don't have like 20 golden eggs waiting for them in their dressing rooms and have an entourage of like 50 people, pathetic :/

JLo seems easier to talk to I think, while Shakira seems to be too 'look at me I can shake my hips'...
hahaha

yeah Shakira would not let a fan shake her hand or go up to the stage, while JLO would, I agree with that, Shakira now that she sings more in English than Spanish, she even talks in English sometimes when having concerts in Colombia, while JLO is starting to interest herself more and more into learning Spanish and even singing it, so I change my vote to Jennifer Lopez

Id say none

Both are tallentless eye candy

I gotta say that you are wrong my prinny friend...Shakira is indeed talentful, she writes her own lyrics and sings them and even plays instruments very good. But I still don't care about her

Back