Do Girls Really Like Dating Jerks?

It's kinda [STRIKE]hurtful[/STRIKE] disrespectful/awful you wrote that for everyone to see.

Last edited:
A close friend of mine (which is a girl) has that problem I think, or so likes "hot" guys that are just coincidently jerks/players. It's awful what she has to go through, the many break ups, her getting played around with like a god damned doll. It makes me sick, because shes funny, intelligent, well thought through, life experienced, and not to mention radiant beyond words. And these guys just come and sweep her off her feet, and then just drop her back on the ground. But I think she might be coming around now, but then again I can't read minds so I don't really know. Hopefully she is, because it's a real shame and pity... She could have so much better.

If there's something more than platonic, you should do something pretty soon to help her come to her senses!

And I think it's more than coincidence. *Hot* guys KNOW they're wanted, and sort of grow into that role. Plus things like hormones that make a guy more "attractive" also lend towards sports and such. Why the human race tended toward square jaws and stupidity, I'll never know.

Floydd said:
A close friend of mine (which is a girl) has that problem I think, or so likes "hot" guys that are just coincidently jerks/players. It's awful what she has to go through, the many break ups, her getting played around with like a god damned doll. It makes me sick, because shes funny, intelligent, well thought through, life experienced, and not to mention radiant beyond words. And these guys just come and sweep her off her feet, and then just drop her back on the ground. But I think she might be coming around now, but then again I can't read minds so I don't really know. Hopefully she is, because it's a real shame and pity... She could have so much better.

Thats how it is for every girl in my school.
I just don't understand it, I can read people and relationships pretty well. I usually set dates for certain pairings and I am most always right. The times are also not very long, yet they still go and do the same thing again.

Girls in my school also like going out with older guys, and the guys like going out with younger girls respectively. I don't get it really, I mean a year difference isn't bad during the school years, but two or three is quite bad.

In my school, it's *cool* for a girl to have an older boyfriend, but you're a loser if you're looking for a girl in a lower grade.

Makes for some funny pairs...and all the decent people are left dateless...

I don't know why they do, and as far as I am concerned they can chase the d bags all they want, and I will be there with my bag of "I told you so" 's when they realize that I am in fact the bomb diggity.

EDIT: Cant get a wii--surprisingly, once you get to college, I find that there are still your girly chicks who get with the jock boys and get played, however it is EXTREMELY blatant to see that a girl is one of these girls, and also the number of "nice" girls you generally meet goes up considerably. At least thats what I find any way. I mean there are a lot of brainless (censored)s here at penn state, but the people you end up getting to know are pretty solid.

Last edited:
samXcor3 said:
I don't know why they do, and as far as I am concerned they can chase the d bags all they want, and I will be there with my bag of "I told you so" 's when they realize that I am in fact the bomb diggity.

EDIT: Cant get a wii--surprisingly, once you get to college, I find that there are still your girly chicks who get with the jock boys and get played, however it is EXTREMELY blatant to see that a girl is one of these girls, and also the number of "nice" girls you generally meet goes up considerably. At least thats what I find any way. I mean there are a lot of brainless (censored)s here at penn state, but the people you end up getting to know are pretty solid.

That is what I was planning on waiting for...that worked out well. (y)

Most girls like jerks even if they say they don't.

Sometimes it helps a guy's chances to pretend he's a jerk even if he's nice just to attract a girl. This is sad but true.

Therefore I think a lot of guys who seem like jerks are probably cool, they just have to put on that act to get chicks because so many women just can't stay entertained with a man if he's not making life a little chaotic for her.

Iron Man looks so freakin' sweet!

Back