Just a Newbie saying Howdy

jennifer21

Ima Newbie
Mar 12, 2008
Kentucky
SO HOWDY! Im Jennifer, 21, from eastern ky. I currently live with the love of my life, he works and i keep the house up :crazy: I have alot of time on my hands , because of him working sooo much, so i usually spend my time online making myspace layouts for people, and for fun. I love photoshop and paintshop pro.
Well, Ive had my wii since Sunday, so im still fairly new, and trying to get the hang of things. I bought 2 games, the same day, they were Paper Mario, and Cooking Mama. I dont love either, but like them both, but , since gamestop has a 7 day return policy, im thinking of returning them both, and getting something different. There are several games im wanting to try, but anyones suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh,I did buy a few of the classics thought, and i LOVE em, just as i did back then. I dont have anyone to play with, man my doesnt get into these kinda games , plus he works 3rd shift in the mines and dont have a lot of time to play with me, so I would love to maybe make some friends to play games with, once i get a game that i can play with friends. Any suggestions are welcome. I am thinking of getting, Endlless Ocean, Zack and Wiki, Big BRain Challenge, My Sims, Sims Castaway, mmm there is several more, so if anyone could tell me anything about those, whether they are good or not, Id appreciate that as well. Not trying to write a book here, so i will end here, cant wait to here from everyone.

Thanks though. . I was just wonderin what the wii username was, like on your wii, but i found out it was what you named your console right?

ello48nl4.jpg

Yes it is
But I dont htink it matters

Back