Howdy

INEED2WII

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
Texas
So, I got my Wii 2 months ago, and after lurking, i'm ready to step forward and introduce myself. Hi, i'm a hard working scientist in the nuclear med industry who loves all things outdoors, movies, and my rediscovery with the Nintendo gaming life.I am still learning everything on wiichat.com so if i look computer illiterate, thats because for the most part, i am. Feel free to drop a line and please be patient with my dumb questions. I own 3 games, and wiil buy more, but i am waiting for more "adult oriented games". I have beaten LoZ:TP and RE4, and loved both games. As of last night I connected to the internet via Wii, but cannot do it today for some reason? Oh well i'll save it for the appropriate thread for that one.

Hey welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome

Please read the rules, and happy posting;)

Wow, looks like pras has someone to talk genetics with?

welcome good sir person, im am head of the ssbb clan the brutal warriors and give you a royal welcome on behalf of my warriors

Hey guys

well genetics is not my bag, i'm in radioactive materials, working with heart patients. The only thing I link genetics to is the fact that if you have a family history of heart problems then there's a good shot you will too. Sorry to be dark, but that my genetics knowledge!:cool: I have a quick question : what is the codes that all forum users seem to have taged with their profile? Is this for when the online gaming and messaging comes into effect? Hope everyone is having a good time, we're getting washed down the gutter by rain here in cent. texas

INEED2WII said:
well genetics is not my bag, i'm in radioactive materials, working with heart patients. The only thing I link genetics to is the fact that if you have a family history of heart problems then there's a good shot you will too. Sorry to be dark, but that my genetics knowledge!:cool: I have a quick question : what is the codes that all forum users seem to have taged with their profile? Is this for when the online gaming and messaging comes into effect? Hope everyone is having a good time, we're getting washed down the gutter by rain here in cent. texas
Yes, that number is their Wii code. It will allow the Wii consoles to exchange Miis and messages, as well as to play online when online games are released.

Hope to learn your battle techniques and warrior-like philosophies if I get SSBB

THX Byuakuya, I figured but wasn't quite sure. I'm learning as I go! Now if I can just re-connect to the internet, i'll be set. If you wondering what i mean, please refer to my question in the online section.

Back