Anyone play VC games more than Wii Games?

mattmacnei

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
Haha I bought Ocarina of Time and I've been playing it more than any Wii GAmes I own!
I got my Wii for christmas along with GH3, LOZ:TP, Super Mario Galaxy, and Re4..Ocarina of time just OWNS.I love it so much.

Oh yes, I definitely play more VC. It's mainly down to the fact that I only have 6 Wii games (the only ones I was interested in enough to buy), compared to about 25 VC games.

I definitely play more VC games than Wii games. I love old-school, nostalgic games. Another reason is because they are much more affordable, while still being as much (in some cases even more) fun than the Wii games. I hope Nintendo keeps releasing even more and more VC games and even lifts the region-locking restrictions, but that would be asking for too much, I guess!

Well i have more virtual console games but i still play wii games more

The VC games are cheap enough that they are almost an impulse buy. They're not much more expensive than renting a Wii game, so I've often bought them just because I was bored on a Friday night.

But with all of the games I got for Christmas, I am back to spending 98% of my time on Wii games.

I play more VC games just because i have more multiplayer games for VC than wii games, and i usually only play the wii when i got friends over, or when me and my sis are playing golden axe, man she sucks haha

I bought OoT a few days after getting a Wii... I've easily played that more the MoH and SMG.

Doesn't help that I have to get batteries for my remotes though. ^_^

I used to play the VC more, but not as much now with all these great new Wii games that came out in the recent months.

Back