What games we will be playing on VC next Monday?

Evermore

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
Does anyone already knows?

And about that Wii Ware Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? Will be coming when?

Anyway I have already downloaded these games:

Mario Kart 64
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Kid Chameleon (lol)
Streets of Rage II
Kirby's Adventure

And you guys?

Thank you all!

I don't think anyone knows just yet they should know by sunday night or morning but im not buying any VC games untill Zombies at my neighbors comes out ive been waitin sence launch for that damn game its making me mad we still havnt got the damn thing. :mad5:

i used to play zombies ate my neighbors as a kid, that would be cool to play again, re-live some memories haha

Napalmbrain said:
Go Nintendo says:

Pac-Attack (SNES)
Riot Zone (TG-16)

Looks like one craptacular week you guys are gonna get.

Has, uhh go nintendo ever been wrong? *please please please please*

I've been hoping for a Pilotwings. Hopefully we see the 64 version soon. Otherwise I'm still quite occupied with StarTropics from last week.

crono trigger and super smash bros is what i be wantin argh

I currently downloaded Super Mario 3 and Art of fighting

waiting for....

Super Smash Bros

Street Fighter Alpha

i jsut acquired a gameboy advance and Pokemon Fire so I am happy for my retro(ish) gaming at the moment. Pokemon is sad I know, but its light hearted fun.

wikkiddavi said:
I don't think anyone knows just yet they should know by sunday night or morning but im not buying any VC games untill Zombies at my neighbors comes out ive been waitin sence launch for that damn game its making me mad we still havnt got the damn thing. :mad5:

It really is a SNES classic too, excellent game, to bad it has not been released yet. :sick:

crazyman2 said:
Has, uhh go nintendo ever been wrong? *please please please please*

No, they've accurately predicted the vc line up all 5 times they've predicted it.

Whats with the 2 games a week? they running low on games or what? maybe the VC team is just working super hard on an updated super smash bros with online capabilities for the VC =). haha now thats optimism. but honestly, it seems by the time they start getting a decent amount of games out a week, the wii ship will have sailed and the next next generarition of consoles will be the all the rave.

Last edited:
Back