VC games announced for launch

I_WANT_WII said:
What is Nintendo thinking? There should be hundreds of SNES games, not 2! I want to play Bahamut lagoon and terrinigma and Loz:aLttP :( and super bomberman 1-5

Be patient Daniel Son. There is LOTS more to come.

Jessy15 said:
How much wil games be?

NES games will be available for 500 Wii Points
Super NES games will available for 800 Wii Points
N64 games will be available for 1000 Wii Points
SEGA MEGA DRIVE games will be available for 800 Wii points
Turbografx (PC Engine) games will be available for 600 Wii points

The cost of wii pointrs depends on your country. here in the Uk it is £14 for 2000 points, and in the US i think it's $20 for the 2000 point package.

A shame is that some 3rd party games like goldeneye my not make it to VC... Or so I read in an artickle on ign I think it was... the problem is with getting the lisences or something... I do hope they get past the problems but many of the 3rd party games might not find their way to VC even if they were landmark, tsunami making games like goldeneye

I cant see games like Tennis and Baseball selling....at all. 5 bucks for thoes little games!

i hope the virtual console, doesnt end up being more of a sales pitch ish kinda thing(cant think of the word right now)

like as far as, selling the wii and sayin oh you're going to have access to all of these games, and it will be wonderful..therefore making the wii appeal to many more people..and then just have them release very few titles on the virtual console, i can see that happening, and like i said before..the only addition game to that list i want right now..is 1080 snowboarding, and i doubt that will come anyways..

but yea..

correct me PLEASE if im wrong in any of this, and if there is proof otherwise.

xpirate77 said:
ok so ive decided, just now that the game i srealllyyy want, is 1080 snowboarding.. from n64..

i loved that game so much
Amen man. That, and Wave Race would satisfy me for a long, long time (in terms of N64 VC games).

update: VC Games on the horizon

* Duck Hunt
* Hogan's Alley
* Kid Icarus
* Kirby's Adventure
* Pilot Wings
* Pro Wrestling
* Punch-Out
* Wild Gunman
* Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (Super NES)
* Kirby's Super Star (Super NES)
* Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo 64)
* Starfox 64 (Nintendo 64)
* Super Metroid (Super NES)
* Kirby's Dream Land 3 (Super NES)
* The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64)
* Excitebike (NES)
* Ice Climber (NES)
* Dr. Mario (NES)
* Mario Brothers (NES)
* Ice Hockey (NES)
* Soccer (NES)

IGN: Virtual Console Gets Updated Again

Back