Just got my Wii

barno

WiiChat Member
Sep 25, 2007
...couple of weeks back. I bought it purely for the innovative control system and I havent been disappointed. I have been playing Tiger Woods 08 and Resi E 4 which I had already played on PS2. Both are excellent.

If someone who knows more than me could answer a few questions I would be much obliged.

1. How do I discover what my unique ID is for the net so my friends can find me? I have set up wi connect 24 etc and am getting forecast/news/shop channels..

2. What are good multiplayer games, particularly ones you can play over net?

3. What's the latest on the Star Wars/lightsaber game?

4. Any games you would recommend in particular?

thanks for your help :yesnod:

barno said:
...couple of weeks back. I bought it purely for the innovative control system and I havent been disappointed. I have been playing Tiger Woods 08 and Resi E 4 which I had already played on PS2. Both are excellent.

If someone who knows more than me could answer a few questions I would be much obliged.

1. How do I discover what my unique ID is for the net so my friends can find me? I have set up wi connect 24 etc and am getting forecast/news/shop channels..

Need to register in nintendo.com first
2. What are good multiplayer games, particularly ones you can play over net?

Over the net right now, Super Mario Strikers Charged and Madden 08

3. What's the latest on the Star Wars/lightsaber game?

None yet, but The Force Unleashed should be released sometime next year

4. Any games you would recommend in particular?

Twilight Princess
RE4 (you own it already)
The Bigs (if you like baseball)
Metroid Prime 3

thanks for your help :yesnod:

highroller said:

Need to register in nintendo.com first

You don't need to register at nintendo.com for that.

Go to the Wii message board (the bottom right icon on the main screen) and open up your address book. Go back on page to the first page of your address book and your Wii number is there.

Back