just got new strapes and....

enz

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
hey just got new straps and i was woundering if it would be a bad idea ifi put 2 strapes on each controler

string connecting to the wiimote MIGHT cut eachother so i dunno, but could work. 1 strap should be fine tho.

Is this a joke?

2 straps?

Why the feck would you put 2 straps on it? Do you hold it using 2 hands?

Mmy said:
Is this a joke?

2 straps?

Why the feck would you put 2 straps on it? Do you hold it using 2 hands?
lol. Hey, if he wants to put 2 let him... I... guess... And I'm wondering. I've never had my strap break, nor has my Wii-Mote gone flying at the TV. I think that the idiots who threw their Wii-Motes were either intoxicated, or put WAAAAY too much faith in the obviously weak strap. I say it's a way of filtering the retards from playing the Wii. lol.

Deleted spelling/grammer argument.
Won't be closing the thread just yet, but let's stick to the topic.

Prez said:
Deleted spelling/grammer argument.
Won't be closing the thread just yet, but let's stick to the topic.

Seriously, now you're becoming power hungry with the handy delete button.

Anyway, as my post has previously said. Anyone who actually reads the manual knows that they shouldn't over exaggerate on the movements with the controller, therefore they decide to go against the reading technique and assume they're a technical guru and break their strap, hence making them idiots.

Kamikaze said:
Seriously, now you're becoming power hungry with the handy delete button.

Anyway, as my post has previously said. Anyone who actually reads the manual knows that they shouldn't over exaggerate on the movements with the controller, therefore they decide to go against the reading technique and assume they're a technical guru and break their strap, hence making them idiots.

One of 4 things will happen.
1. I delete your "flaming" posts.
2. You don't post offencive material.
3. I edit it for you.
4. You don't post at all.

You decide, as I am fine with any of the above.
Also, any more off topic posts from you here will get deleted, no question.
If you have something to say about a person's ability regarding the wrist strap, you may private message them.

There is no need to put two wrist straps on one controller. Sorry but thats a horrible idea.

I happen to work at a video game store (many people have heard of the name Gamecrazy before), and I had a guest come in as they were telling me upon how their replacement strap had broken off. They actually thought that it took exact precise movement of the controller, in which that's what lead to over exaggerated movement.

Last edited:
ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Are you using the new straps?

Also do the straps that come with the silicon gloves have the thicker attachment?

It comes with the original strap setting.

Back