just joined, easy questions ahead

hilary

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
Hey, I just got here because I got a Wii the other day (finally!!!!!) and I want to learn more about it. I already have a DS and a ton of games, so hopefully I'll like the Wii just as much.

So far I have the Wii Sports and Wii Play games, and I just bought Super Mario Galaxy yesterday, which is fun but totally different to get used to! I was obsessively playing New Super Mario Bros. on my DS for awhile, I guess that's why ;)

Anyway, can anyone explain some really basic stuff for me? When I add a friend...is that so I can message them, and so that their Mii's show up in the parade and in my games? Does a friend code exchange do anything else?

One more, how do I get Opera...is that something I get through the shop channel with some points? Also it seems like there are a lot of empty channels, can I fill them with more options and...how do I do that?

Friend codes are to exchange Mii's and messages.
Opera is the Wii internet browser, you have to buy it from the Shopping Channel.
To fill the empty channels you could buy virtual console games from the Shopping Channel also.

herro hiraree

don't know the first answer

second answer=you can buy it in the wii software section in teh shop channel for 500 points, it used to be free, but ninty started charging for it

elloa62ex6.gif

hilary said:
Anyway, can anyone explain some really basic stuff for me? When I add a friend...is that so I can message them, and so that their Mii's show up in the parade and in my games? Does a friend code exchange do anything else?

One more, how do I get Opera...is that something I get through the shop channel with some points? Also it seems like there are a lot of empty channels, can I fill them with more options and...how do I do that?

The friend code on the wii is just for miis
Nintendos online games have there own freind codes
(a bit silly but it is nintendos first try)

The extra spaceis are for the extra channels and Virtual Console games that you have to buy from the shop channel
The internet browser isnt realy worth botherin with in my opinion

You can get points from a game store or you can buy them directly from your wii (this options cheeper)

Back