just thought of this

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
with the subspace emisary storyline I was thinking "will characters in games who can talk, actually talk?" for example, during cutscenes do they just do a slight expression and a light grunt or have full on speach, I hope so kuz

a.) where would snake be without his bad ass voice, pretty much the reason why he's one of the coolest characters of all time
b.) sonic has a somewhat bad ass voice as well.

those are just a few things, I never grew up with nintendo, i grew up with sony so I don't know what all characters usually have voice in games.

Good question...Fox has a voice too, and the video with him doesn't have him using it, so I guess not. It'd be weird snake saying something to yoshi or pikachu to receive a completely pointless reply. And what about the ice climbers or Olimar? what kind of voices would they have?

My big question about story mode is how the pokemon trainer will participate...will he run along the background?

Yeah this goes along with mario, Mario- The voice actor is able to do actualy pretty good sentences in Mario's voice so who knows o-o

I somehow doubt we will see voices in brawl except for taunts and such...i think the simple sounds and facial expressions seen in the trailers are the way they will go with the final product as well as the demos.

I dunno I just think ninty has this aversion to voices in games, since Legend of Zelda is WAY overdue for full on voice acting to go with the game script.

So why would they suddenly start with Brawl?

There are many other series that have waited longer for voice acting.

At the very least, the characters who don't talk in their own games won't talk. I get the feeling characters who do have voices won't comment either, but we'll have to wait and see.

Back