K.K. Slider's Mean.... =(

The Fear

COBRA Unit
Sep 18, 2007
This World...
He's so evil. He corrupted [STRIKE]my town data [/STRIKE] all of my dataand keeps playing a stupid song. I couldn't make a back up like I usually do because the memory card wouldn't let me copy. Just when I was getting big time, K.K. Slider ruined my AC life...

Is there any way I can get my data back? I got it to come back once...should I wait for a day and try again? I never use any hacking devices, and never shut off the game when I save. I take fairly good care of the Wii I'm playing it on, and I have only had one other game get corrupted data (on a different memory card, and it was Super Smash Bros. Melee.)

Is there any hope?

Last edited:
wow u really got owned by kk slider.

and no there is no way to get you data back. i used to be a AC addict, and one day when i was over at a friends his little brother flushed my memory card down the toilet

mysims: lol... down the toilet.... wheeeeee
The Fear: hahaa you got owned by K.K. omfg so funny.... and, no you cant get the memory back. sorry... you got owned big time.

~twiz~

sherwood3570 said:
Who the hell is KK Slider?
The singing dog from the Animal Crossing games.
I am truly sorry to hear that, but yeah, I don't think that there is a way to get your data back.

Haha! I lost the data of my character only, when I was screwing around. His face disappeared. And I lost a ton of money, and my gold shovel and stuff. I loved the no-existent face though!

Sucks to be you. Maybe K.K. will have an attack like that in Brawl, so you better watch out or you'll lose all your data! :lol:

That game gets really annoying after a while. You go on, check your mail, go talk to the animals, go fishing, then fishing, ore fishing, and then fishing, and some more fishing, and more, and...

Fun to screw up the time in the game, go to your birthday and stuff every day, to get lots of cake! And the NES games rock! Otherwise, it's no fun after a while. I'll admit, I enjoyed it probably for half a year, but that was ages ago, when it released. I'm older now, and can't get into games like that any more...

Back