Kid-friendly Lord of the Rings game revealed?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
An official E3 list covering debut titles has revealed a new multiplatform Lord of the Rings game called Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest. The hardcore LotR fans may want to be a bit wary of this one, though, as it's apparently targeted towards kids.

Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest is being billed as "the first Lord of the Rings videogame created specifically for kids and their families". Gamers will play as Aragorn and complete quests in a "friendly, colorful rendition of Middle-Earth." All this leads me to believe that this should be rebranded as Lord of the Ringz.

This news comes in the wake of Warner Bros. recent acquisition of the LotR license. No platforms were mentioned in the E3 list, but we'll know more about it soon enough.

Who thinks this is plain stupid?? call on Me, call on Me..I do i do.

anyways heres the linky http://wii.qj.net/Kid-friendly-Lord-of-the-Rings-game-revealed/pg/49/aid/131540

Agreed, it is stupid. I've nothing against kids games (they need games too) but using Aragorn doesn't make any sense. If it was about the hobbits then it would be a much better fit for a kids game.

Back