Kid Icarus password theory

hiredgoonz

WiiChat Member
Jan 11, 2007
Ok, the following may be a little far-fetched, but hear me out...

Initially, I thought that Nintendo changed the password system to create a "new" start or fresh playing environment for the game where people couldn't use old passwords to bypass playing the game.

However, when I remembered that one of the "cheat" passwords was something to the effect of "DANGER TERROR !!!!!!" it occurred to me that it may have had less to do with fairness and more to do with eliminating a password that is "non-PC."

There is no hardware reason to change the password system. The password routine is part of the game code. There was no special chip that processed the passwords (contrary to the belief that seems to be spreading).

The amount of attention that has been paid to special ways to fold $20 bills so that they resemble the twin towers burning, the fonts in MS Word that show airplanes and blocks that look similar to buildings, and all the other conspiracy theories may have convinced them that this one password probably should be eliminated.

Otherwise, how long would it have been before someone postulated that the Japanese were behind 9/11 and put that password in as a clue? (why perpetrators of a conspiracy would want to leave clues is beyond me, but see above conspiracy theories)

Anyway, just a thought...perhaps I should stop drinking so much coffee...

I think Nintendo is just a big LIE FACTORY!!!!!!!

Promising untouched classics and then pulling a stunt like this...I can't eat, can't sleep, I just lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling all day and all night.

Why? Why has Nintendo forsaken me!?!?!?!!??!

CrowTRobot said:
I think Nintendo is just a big LIE FACTORY!!!!!!!

Promising untouched classics and then pulling a stunt like this...I can't eat, can't sleep, I just lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling all day and all night.

Why? Why has Nintendo forsaken me!?!?!?!!??!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

I think they're trying to drive us all to suicide...think about it...they're not confident they can win the "console war" so they'd rather see all gamers dead than playing the competition...

Hold on, my tinfoil hat is falling off...

Yeah, but it was Samus Aran...she used the alias Justin Bailey, which was the driver's name. Coincidence? I think not...

I'm telling you...the Japanese are behind it all...of course it involves time machines and aliens...

Hold on, there's someone at the door...

Back