Kill Me With Caffeine

Tis interesting, would take a lot of Monsters to kill me, but yea the most I've drank in a day is 3 I think. Though I am drinking a 24 oz. Monster right now, can't be too good for me.

[random fact] Tea has more caffeine than coffee in one mug when measured dry, but when measured with water, coffee would have the most caffeine =/ [/random fact]

Last edited:
Have any of you had the drink Redline? If you have you know it's gnarly, if not look on that site and read what they have on it, twas an eye-opener for me.

blueovalboy7 said:
Have any of you had the drink Redline? If you have you know it's gnarly, if not look on that site and read what they have on it, twas an eye-opener for me.

Redline is pussy **** compared to EndoRush

Redline - You drink half of the bottle at a time

EndoRush - You can only drink 1/4 of the bottle a sitting. And oh yeah, it is a huge CAUTION! sign on it.

EndoRush pwns Redline any day

They tell you to drink half at a time, I drank the whole thing first time I ever had one, I was essentially tweekin' for a few hours.

blueovalboy7 said:
They tell you to drink half at a time, I drank the whole thing first time I ever had one, I was essentially tweekin' for a few hours.

Wow that's dumb. You could get wicked sick. When I had more than 1/4 of the EndoRush my muscles hurt and became pretty stiff and my head hurt a ton. My stomach had pains too. I stick with the 1/4 at a time now and I love it. I have a 1/4 before every wrestling match

Back