Kill the person above you thread

Sends out his PENIS

Sends out Ailta (just because oif that dream I had the other night, lol android sexs)

What you mean this

Force you all to listen to Jefro tull.

A flute
In rock music
Smeg off

*calls OJ Simpson*

"Hello, OJ? Hey, what's up? I need a favor man. This one kid needs to be taken care of. You still got it? Good, thanks again man, I owe you....................OH, by the way, don't leave your bloody glove at the crime scene again. You know what happened last time you left it"

:)

i throw a big mack in ur mouth and u get really fat then every body shuns you out of town, then u find ur gayside and ur invited in a boy band, after making millions, you go out of style and are fired, then you feel so bad u try to jump off a cliss, but at the last second a body builder stops you and offers if you want to be a firefighter, you accept, and during a forest a forest fire you get burnt. your on fire and a fireman doses you with a hose, but the hose is connected to an oil tanker, so you both get burn, then the fire gets to the tank so it blows up. Then cus of the BOOM, California was seperated from america. But the fire burned of all the on you so now your the worlds best male model, but you decide to use alchemy to revive your dead cat, so u get ur friend, and perform a ritual gone wrong, causing you to lose your arm and leg, and your friend to lose his body. So u replace ur limbs with metal and ur friends body with a suit of armor then u set off on a journey to find a stone to restore yourselfs. But on a plane flight, your plane is invaded by a bunch of snakes, but this body guard that played mace windu pulls out a lightsaber and kills them all. But at that moment u guys are transported to the gay show Yu-Gi-Oh, were every problem is solved by playing cards, even war. Robery was easy if ur good at cards. U and ur friend are challenged by some spiky haired freak, but you just beat him and his friends up and take absolutly everything they have. You sell all there stuff and make millliions, then u guys are transported to to ur dimension again. unfortunetly though, your transported to Narnia. You kill the white ***** and use her wand to change u and ur friend back to normal. u then go to hogwarts, you go ahead and beat up some kid with glasses and a stupid scar on his forehead that changes place every movie, andd his friends. After you take alll there stuff, u rape them, kill them, then dump the bodies. You beat ur friend at a game so he flies away. then he goes to his condo home in florida to live in peace.

Then you choked on a bike after trying to boil it.

Back