Kill the person above you thread

I simply, wait and wait untill you die of old age.

That is assuming your older then me.

i get a monkey and set it loose on you, then i get an animal that hates monkeys to attack the monkey and you

I poke your eyes out with a spoon and feed them to Wario2000 who farts and the gas infectes your eye wounds which get infected and cause a evil virus to take over your body and kill you

-Makes small cuts on your body, then fills them with salt, i rub the salt in. After that I start tieing you up and stickin 1inxh needles in your legs, and arms. You cry for mercy but I refuse..I start to slit your throat with paper..I open up your wing pipe, and watch as you gasp for air. Knowing that your dieing a painful death, I put flames under your feet, your riasring like marshmsllows..Your clafs are burning, and your gasping for air..Font forget the needles they heat up and make your blood boil. Knoqing u have little time left I stick a hot needle in your 2 eyes, instantly they pop..I stab you a number of times in legs, chest, arms..As you begin to fade away, I lie you on the yround, roll my rear tire of my car on you, then burnout...your body is mangled and splattered all over the wall

muwahahaha
sadistic much?

*transforms into King Dedede and smashes your skull in with his giant hammer*

HAMMER SMASH!!
super-smash-bros-brawl-20070629060434321.jpg

Last edited:
Throws limited edition star fox wii (bundled with star fox game) out the window.

shoryuken.gif

Uses Shoryuken
Then mini Benimaru uses shinku katadegoma
benimaru.gif

Last edited:
Back