Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kinda new Wii owner here!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Peach, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Peach

Peach WiiChat Member

I bought my Wii a few months ago but haven't had too much time to really see what all the games have to offer. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I missed out on the GameCube era so I'm also looking at those! The only GC game I spent much time on over the years was Smash. (watch out for my peach when brawl comes out!)

Ok so here's what I own right now...

Zelda: TP
    Metroid Prime 3
    Resident Evil 4
    Super Paper Mario

and these GC games...

Zelda: WW
    Mario Sunshine
    Resident Evil Remake
    Tomb Raider Legend
    Sonic Mega Collection

..just so everyone knows, someone is getting me Mario Galaxy for christmas so no need to mention that. I CANT WAIT! :smilewinkgrin:

#1 Peach, Dec 5, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  2. Mako

Mako WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 1635-5908-0301-7661
    1635-5908-0301-7661
    I've played just about every wii game worth playing and alot that weren't worth playing.

You have all the games worth owning on Wii. Personally I would throw in Excite Truck and Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros Treasure

If you liked Super Paper Mario, you might want the GameCube Paper Mario. I think it's called Thousand Year Door.

IF you can influence where the person who is buying you SMG is buying it from, and they haven't already bought it, I would suggest getting it from Toys R' Us. Right now they are having a deal where if you buy SMG, you get 50% off any other Wii Game of equal or lesser value, which is all of them except Guitar Hero 3. Here's a link to the ad.

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=65251&d=1196475959

3. D41E

D41E WiiChat Member

iv spent hours on mario & sonic at the olympics, great as a multi player game. so that might be a worth a look

4. K LoLo

K LoLo Wii Addict

I havent played it, but Mario Party 8 looks great for when friends are over.

5. D10Vieira

D10Vieira D10

Wii Friend Code: 3720-3202-8116-9827
    3720-3202-8116-9827
    thought i'd join in on this discussion as i hav been a wii owner for just a couple of months now, and i have bought and completed :

zelda: tp
    re4
    mario galaxy

what should i go on to now?

and might i just add, wii is the best gaming experience ever, PERFECT for fps, tps, platform.. anything!!!

6. dedpoet777

dedpoet777 \/\/ii'd Out For Life

Wii Friend Code: 0792-2476-6769-9631
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    if you didnt play zelda wind waker, that would be the first thing i would buy from the gc era. also, if you have a ds, the new zelda phantom hourglass is a sequel to wind waker. both of those games are effing amazing.

wii play is also a good buy because it comes with another remote, if you need another one. mario party is a good game to play with other people. and i just bought "game party" you can see my quick review on that here http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/43319-quick-game-party-review.html

7. Peach

Peach WiiChat Member

Thanks everyone! I was actually thinking about Wii Play for the extra remote now that you mention it.

8. lloyd_yayo

lloyd_yayo Nintendo 4life

Wii Friend Code: 7527 1826 6337 6464
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    resident evil chronicles would be great to play, especially since u got the gamecube remake. get the wii zapper with it too, its $20 bucks. i personally like dragonballz tenkaichi 3 and mario strikers is a fun (and the best) wifi game out right now IMO

9. XLaw

XLaw WiiChat Member

Guitar hero 3 is awesome and I'm looking to buy Trauma Center New Blood WITH CO-OP so its easier and more fun + Wi-Fi idk what for but it just has.