what games to buy in the future?

Arcadium said:
Yeah, Sadness looks like a really good game, also project h.a.m.m.e.r and disaster: day of crisis will hit '07, and you will see this games will be a hit.

Disaster: Day of Crisis is a title I'm really looking forward to. Just wish there was a bit more on the game. Click Here for some images and video.

Note: Everywhere I looked pretty much has the same info on the game.

Masterchip Database said:
In America, Wii Play comes out in January so I want:
-Wii Play
-Wario Smooth Moves
-Mario Galaxy
-Metroid 3 courruption
-Brawl
-New Zelda that was built with the from the ground up using Wii
-New Donkey Kong.

New donkey kong? i thought rare was with microsoft now? so dk will be on xbox 360, and also does this mean no donkey kong in brawl?

Ness said:
New donkey kong? i thought rare was with microsoft now? so dk will be on xbox 360, and also does this mean no donkey kong in brawl?

Yes there will be a new Donkey Kong coming out for the Wii, look here
Source Here

Anyway future games that you should get are

SSBB
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime
Donkey Kong Wii
Batalion Wars 2
New Zelda
Madden 08
NBA 08

Jesse said:
Disaster: Day of Crisis is a title I'm really looking forward to. Just wish there was a bit more on the game. Click Here for some images and video.

Note: Everywhere I looked pretty much has the same info on the game.

As you may know (you were here on may with us lol), Disaster is a game that was just shown at the E3, and then it was hiden, same as project h.a.m.m.e.r, but I am pretty sure, those games will hit '07. And just judging by the graphics I've seen, disaster is the one of the best games I've seen on Wii.

The big problem is that we won't know if it is a FPS, an adventure game, or a platform, just that is comming for the wii on '07, so we don't exactly know, what is the game about.

And in June, were Wii.com wasn't even a property of Nintendo, wii.nintendo.com showed Mario Galaxy, Project H.A.M.M.E.R and Disaster as one of the games to look forward.

P.S: Youre posting a little more Jesse

Back