kinda pissed off?

lee, you need to get rid of that guilty concious every time i make a generalized statement. youre not the ONLY one who made a comment about keybladder leaving or not. im not yelling im saying its over and its done with. he wrote in his thread that steph pursuaded him to stay and thats all the information you need to know that we didnt lose a member.

everytime i make a comment about the site you constantly think its somehow related to just you. well, its not.

just chill. if it was directed towards you, id have your name in it......

A saw a game similar to this but it was like cartoon people walking across the screen and you just had to do what you want to them.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lee, you need to get rid of that guilty concious every time i make a generalized statement. youre not the ONLY one who made a comment about keybladder leaving or not. im not yelling im saying its over and its done with. he wrote in his thread that steph pursuaded him to stay and thats all the information you need to know that we didnt lose a member.

everytime i make a comment about the site you constantly think its somehow related to just you. well, its not.

just chill. if it was directed towards you, id have your name in it......

oh ok sorry...

Back