Kinect vs Wii?

The wii is more challenging. :)

And yes... I think I would be a little better with the Kinect then a board on the floor. :)

here is how it goes

Best: PS MOVE
Standard: Wii remote plus
don't even bother: kinect

if you have NO controller then you can't play games, is that simple as it is limitated... try to play resident evil 5 with kinect... OH YOU CAN'T... but you CAN play it with PS move as you can play resident evil 4 with the wiimote. the Wii and the PS3 are the best in motion controls... the Xbox360 is a great console but kinect is not that good really, just casual gamers like my mom and my little sister enjoys playing with kinect. If you want real hardcore games with HD graphics and motion controls then go for the PS move and if you want incredibly fun games with motion controls go for the Wii... If you want Halo and Gears of war go for the Xbox360 and play it on your couch thats the best way to do it. don't bother getting Kinect if you are the 'tough' type gamer, get it for your family so that they can play casual games like kinect adventures and kinectanimals and shits like that

i like PS move but i find the Pointer awful in comparison to wiis pointer. its motions sensing capabilities are great but with motion plus on wii there all too similar with PS move being only slightly better.

Kinect for me was a suprisingly impressive piece of technology with LOADS of potential but it CAN NEVER have hardcore games. cause nothing will work with it. with no imputs other than your body you can not do any complex games no RPGS no SHOOTERS nothing the most complex thing it can do is maybe a racer and even then its not as good as a joystick would be.
you will never have a free roaming kinect game. until the release some sort of remote device kinect is just not up to par.

Wii remote was great when i loved the wii. though motion sensing was never a strong point until motion plus came along but by then for me it was too late i had moved onto IMO a better console the xbox. i still try it every now and then for some games like donkey kong and red steel 2. but xbox has me hooked its online play and party chat will not be soon surpased by the wii especially with nintendo's attitude towards it.

Can't comment on ps move, as I haven't experienced it yet.

Xbox vs Wii.

I've tried the kinect, at my local supermarket, they were advertising it, with a table tennis game. I found that you need to be in a certain spot for the kinect to pick you up as the player and that if you move too much or too far the player disconnects.....this in my eyes is bad.

The Wii...ok I might be slighty biased as I own one, and have had Nintendo since the NES & GAMEBOY. anyhow. The only flaw I have with the Wii is that the remote to sensor bar only has a range of about 7-8 ft.

It's either that or I have hardware issues I don't know about.

to be honest with you the kinect takes 1-2 weeks before the voice regignition starts to work were as with the wii you just set it up and play no messing what so ever
:lovewii:
the 360 is just tring to make the wii redundent hmmmm just like the ds is making the psp redundent when all it has done is copied the features from it

Wii all the way sometimes the kinect is unresponsive and the wii has better games

^ The day I consider the Kinect a console is the day I smash my N64 with a baseball bat.

Anyone with a brain knows the Wii is superior lol. Not necessarily in potential or technology, but quite obviously in available games. Those who would disagree clearly don't play said epic games that Ninty offers so numerously.

^ The day I consider the Kinect a console is the day I smash my N64 with a baseball bat.

Anyone with a brain knows the Wii is superior lol. Not necessarily in potential or technology, but quite obviously in available games. Those who would disagree clearly don't play said epic games that Ninty offers so numerously.
But Kinect is still X-box related, thus I consider this console wars.

Console wars are always fun. The bias, the misinformation, and the raging of an entire community really is something incredible to see.

I've been thinking lately buying x-box w/ Kinect but on my mind for sometime now, hows the Online shope for microsoft points like the vc shop channel, how different are they? Hope my question makes sense.

Back