King of Fighters XII Wii anyone?

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, I will complaint SNK-Playmore by not deliver KOF:XII for Wii

This is very disapointed, the Wii's hardware can handle this game and there's no reason why not launch this game for Wii, becose is 2D fighting game.

I purchase all the SNK fighting games on Virtual Console, you already have the Wii owners support, but with this situation I doubt..

There's a huge Wii fan base waiting long time this type of games and you exclude us, no way. You already gain my hate SNK-Playmore.

Launch this game for Wii too, not only the sucky xbox360/ps3!!

Look.

Its obvious you want "hardcore" titles and games that have always been exclusives on other sytems for the wii.

Why not just buy your "sucky" xbox/ps3?

Fair enough if you cant afford it or anything.

And plus I'd much rather see Capcom vs Tatsunoko come to Wii as it looks superb. :)

You havent seen KOF XII in action
It looks lush
To bad that the artest took so long drawing Mai that shes not in it
Maybe if they use both hands next time

Speaking of people that might have one arm bigger than the other
More words from a resident dumbarse

Why dont you stop being a dumb fanboy and just get a 360?
There cheap and they have fixed that RROD on the newer models
Or get a PS3

I want the new Tenchu to come out on the 360 (due to I hear the sword combat is a pain on the Wii) but im not posting threads asking for it

Your best bet is to beg the people that make these games to port them across and not post your begging on here where theres a few of us that know what where talking about

Last edited:
I respond you, I already have the money to purchase a xbox360 or a ps3, but for me these systems suck and I hate them. I have a high-end PC with far better graphics than these consoles, but I don't enjoy the gameplay that I enjoy on my Wii, I already love it.
And it's true, is a completely shame that the publishers and developers exclude Wii for the best games and give us waterdown ports and crappy games. And everything that I can do to change the STUPID MAIN of the developers and publishers I will do it!!
If the others (Wii owners) don't claim for better games it's your problem!!
We together must force to change this situation, and finally the third parties will take seriously the Wii !!

Last edited:
I respond you,
As translated by the people that did Zero Wing

I already have the money to purchase a xbox360 or a ps3, but for me these systems suck and I hate them. I have a high-end PC with far better graphics than these consoles, but I don't enjoy the gameplay that I enjoy on my Wii, I already love it.
Yet you want the games that are out on them
What makes you think that them coming out on the Wii will make them better?
I hate the game.com but im still buying games for it
And it's true, is a completely shame that the publishers and developers exclude Wii for the best games and give us waterdown ports and crappy games. And everything that I can do to change the STUPID MAIN of the developers and publishers I will do it!!
We together must force to change this situation, and finally the third parties will take seriously the Wii !!

Did you stop to think that the Wii cant handle these games?

Becose, if the developers put effort the Wii games will be better than the xbox360/ps3 games. This already happen, for example PES2008 is better on Wii than the xbox360/ps3 versions, Shaum White the same is better too.
You know what is the wining formula, is put a game with graphics as close the xbox360/ps3 games, but with far better controls cause of the wiimote, take total advantage of motion controls.
If all developers do this, we will see much more games better on Wii.
Also if you don't care about the graphics take a look to Cabela's Big Game Hunter, NFS:prostreet, Tom Raider: Underworld on Wii and you can see are little differences.

Plus the PES2009 looks amazing!!

Last edited:
Becose, if the developers put effort the Wii games will be better than the xbox360/ps3 games. This already happen, for example PES2008 is better on Wii than the xbox360/ps3 versions, Shaum White the same is better too.
You know what is the wining formula, is put a game with graphics as close the xbox360/ps3 games, but with far better controls cause of the wiimote, take total advantage of motion controls.
If all developers do this, we will see much more games better on Wii.
Also if you don't care about the graphics take a look to Cabela's Big Game Hunter, NFS:prostreet, Tom Raider: Underworld on Wii and you can see are little differences.

Plus the PES2009 looks amazing!!
But you are talking about games which you want that don't sound like they utilise Wii controls, plus, they are confirmed for PS3/XBOX. Whats the point in that?

King of the Fighters with Wii controls
*Shudder*

I respond you, I already have the money to purchase a xbox360 or a ps3, but for me these systems suck and I hate them. I have a high-end PC with far better graphics than these consoles, but I don't enjoy the gameplay that I enjoy on my Wii, I already love it.

While i couldn't understand what you said I did gain some knowledge from you post. First of all you grammar is awful and you don't know how to spell because and you think Shaun White is Shaum White, but also you're Digital200 and Axl236 or whatever that was with your high end gaming pc with far better graphics.

Back