Kirby Returns to Wii this December With Kirby’s Adventure

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8793-kirby-wii-4.jpg

Nintendo announced today that Kirby’s Adventure will be coming to the Wii this December. In the side-scrolling adventure, Kirby and his pals Meta Knight, King Dedede and Waddle Dee set out to help an alien who’s spaceship crash-landed on Popstar Land, by finding the missing parts of his ship so that he can fly back home again. In the game, you can choose to play on your own or with up to three friends, and it’s up to you who you want to play as, you can even all play as Kirby if you like! Players can also join and leave whenever they like.

Kirby has some new, powered up Super Copy Abilities in the game too, such as Super Sword (pictured), where the loveable pink blob gets to swing a giant sword and wipes out a whole screenful of enemies. And Kirby’s many costume changes give him more gameplay moves than ever before, such as unleashing a storm of swirling leaves, or a rushing waterfall. And aside from finding the scattered spaceship parts, you can also look for Ability Stars and Point Stars.

Source: Nintendo

I saw the trailer for this just yesterday; and it looks like some traditional, good ol' Kirby fun. The last good Kirby game I played was Crystal Shards, so there's a chance I might actually enjoy this. =) I haven't played enough good side-scrolling games not from the Mario Bros., really.

... Hopefully Meta Knight isn't overpowered. :lol:

Back