Lag

Chase&Fred

Parrot Lover
Jul 30, 2007
Caught Somewhere in Time
Wii Online Code
8655-2652-5242-9777
I haven't been playing online too much mostly because of the excessive lagging. My internet is fine, and the signal for the matches is usually 3 stars. I feel like my shots are delayed, so it completely throws off my timing. Anyone else notice this? :\

I also get lag but once in a while and is usually not so bad, and most of the time I get 4 stars not 3. So maybe even though u don't think so there could be a little problem with your internet.

lag is inevitable on msc, or with any internet game. just learn to deal with it or just accept matches with 3 or 4 stars (mostly 4).

not to hijack, but i have been wondering this ever since msc came out. does the star rating a combination of me and my opponent's internet connection, my opponent's internet connection, or my internet connection?

my signal is always full strength , so sometimes its fine and other times it lags like crazy , it depends on your opponents signal too so if your signal is not great then chances are you're gonna get alot of lag!

Back