Lag

Houie

Wii Newb
Apr 24, 2007
Texas
Wii Online Code
2894-5007-8026-9455
Ok so I got MSC yesterday and when I play its soooooooooooooooo laggy alot of people say they can play like its single player. My wii is right next to my router so idk. I have a linksys WRT54GS and a Motorola SBV5220 Surfboard (Road Runner cable modem).

Anyone have any tips on how to get less lag, its just unplayable with that much lag with a 3-4 star connection :(

It depends on the connection quality of the match. I have had lag once, but the connection wasn't very good.

My router is similar to yours, I got lag only on my second game and thats it. I just figured the other guy didnt have a stable connection.

Ive played 14 games every game is horribaly laggy. I dont think its the other guy..

I have a few lags here or there but I've been able to play through whole games online so I'm guessing it's the other person that's doing the lagging. And my router is all the way in the basement. My Wii is upstairs in my room, nowhere near it. But I still have a perfect connection.

I had lag on release day, but maybe thats because so many people were connecting or whatever, Now I dont get any lag. Check out your router or modem

Back