Win me over. ;)

GypsyKid said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyquAXKeEI0

I just saw this. :yikes: It looks incredible. It makes that whole Mii thing look like the stone ages. I'm floored. I can't wait till this comes out.

Home could potentially be amazing. I'm very excited for this thing to come out. I love the idea of having your own apartment and having the chance to just walk around and meeting new people who use PS3 online.

Going hunting tommorow...

Buying a 60Gig tommorow.. (FOR 100$ LESS!!!)

Gonna get Resistance and either Motorstorm or NG3. Not sure.

And a Bluetooth headset.

Hopefully online works on my 1000kilobit internet.. All pc games have low ping but wireless on ps3 i dunno. lol. Main reason i want Ps3 is online.

:aureola:

Well itll kill my bank account (my monthly earnings anyways, part time job of course.) But at least itll kill it 100$ less.. knowing me ill put it towards a game tho :p

Well, just called up the nearest Ebgames and they have some Ps3's in stock with a wide selection of games. They also have it with the new price of 549CAD :D Shoppin Time!

im not too sure about home..

i mean if im gonna be on a console i want to be there to play games, not to walk around a simulate real life... (though the playing arcade type games looked cool)

(infact that video is pretty much all i have seen of it, so maybe i cant judge yet)

regardelss im gonna get a ps3 soon, im not too fussed about the price, i just want to see more must have games that i cant already own on 360...(ninja gaiden is the first, but looking forward in time i dont care much for FF or MGS, so i need to wait and see). here in the UK the list price is down by 25 quid though, which isnt alot, and wont buy you much anyway

Does it void warranty when you install a different HD? And is it REALLY needed? Or is more then 60gb more for a media mongul?

no

Hehe thanks. Does it scale them up to 1080i if you dont have 1080p? My budget wont let me get a 1080p, thats for sure :p

The ps3 will play the games in the highest resokution your tv supports. Never play games in 1080i, always 720p or 1080p.

And i thought projectors gave less quality then TVs?
(And no hard feelings from before.)

The mitsubishi projector im buying outputs to 720p. Its going in a basement that is 100% light controlled on a diy screen. It will look just as good as my big screen samsung (just alot larger :yesnod: )

But yeah, does anyone use Wireless on their Ps3? thats my only concern really.

My laptop drops wireless connections once in a while, and I know the ps3 will too. Thats why I run wired. cat5 cable is so cheap, its better to run it wired.

So is there like a friends list or something on a Ps3?

Yes there is.

PtonJalken said:
Well, just called up the nearest Ebgames and they have some Ps3's in stock with a wide selection of games. They also have it with the new price of 549CAD :D Shoppin Time!

Didnt aI already tell you about sams club and costco? Buy from there if you have one near you. The warranty is unbeatable.

if you watched e3 then you know haze and unreal tournament 3 are comming to ps3 as timed exclusives for almost a year from now or maybe even later. Killzone 2 looks so good it is probably better than haze and unreal tournament 3 maybe even Halo 3. I dont know if its better than halo 3 but it certainly is a good competition.

after watching the killzone 2 E3 demo id say they have some pretty decent FPS, I too am now considering gettin a PS3, my only worry is the grill factor lol

Almo said:
after watching the killzone 2 E3 demo id say they have some pretty decent FPS, I too am now considering gettin a PS3, my only worry is the grill factor lol

it generates much less heat than the 360, and I have felt ps3s cooler than a Wii. Wiis can get pretty roasty themselves. Then with the additional cpu upgrade they are doing, the heat will go down even more. it really is the best ventilated and safe system on the market.

Back