Ok im doing the unthinkable!

Well i got my PS3. So far im diggin it.

I got Marv UA2. And i didnt have enough $ for Infamous so i got the Demo for free lol.

Not too much time to play tonight so i just messed with Inf and messed around in Home. Home is a lot of fun i must say.

I love the internet on the system. And the hard drive...These 2 things are things i really with Nintendo would have, or at least have on there next system. Graphics r a plus too although im not a huge graphics guy.

Anyways if anyone ever wants to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance hit me up.

PSN: Kage_848

Ok i have decided to get a PS3.

What do i need?

I know the online is ganna be fine with free WiFi.
What about connecting to the TV, i need an HDMI cable correct?
Do the wireless controllers need a charging station? or do they recharge with whatever comes with the system?

Also does anyone know of another controller i could buy that has the left analog stick up more on the controller? Like the 360 one.

Thanks for any info you have.

They come with a cable that plugs into the controller and any powered USB port to charge it... HDMI cable is needed if your TV has that input... Logitech make a PS3 controller like you are looking for...

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74984

Ok i wasnt sure if i should make a new thread or what so i just decided to make this an update.

Demon's Souls is the best game ever.

/End Thread

:yesnod:

Yea i feel bad about Uncharted 2. I played the first on the demo and hated it soo much. I was never a fan of the Tomb Raider games and this game just dont seem like its for me.

I like games where you char gets stronger. Like lvlin up and picking new skills and stuff. Diablo 2 is prob the best example of a perfect game for me.

Back