If you had the money, would you get a PS3?

If I am a fanboy for not wanting a PS3 even if someone gave me the money, then let it be so. I refuse to support Sony (gaming-wise) after 2006. My boycott has nothing to do with the PS3 itself.

Besides that, I can only afford to buy games for one console (and PC here and there). That console will be the Wii. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.

Personally, I dont have the money. But my sister does, so she's getting me one:)..lol there's my ticket for the ps3 my sister. I got a 360 but I really like the PS3 as well. Sold the wii....psh.

Trulen said:
Yeah. If the PS3 was Xbox's price, I'm pretty, PRETTY darn sure that the PS3 would be selling marveously. Xbox 360 sold nice, and still is.

But yeah, I'm pretty sick of the people on this forum bashing PS3 at every chance they get, while if there's even a sniff of wii bashing, 99% of the forum goes, "LETZ B@ 2GITHUR 2 SMYT DA INFADEL!!!1"

Now, if you magically found a letter on the ground that said, "Here. 600 smackaroonies for a PS3. But ONLY for a PS3," how many of you would go get that said PS3?

I know I sure would. You KNOW that some great RPGs are gonna come out on the PS3, like the PS2. And with super-fine graphics compared to the wii? Schwiiiing~
Sure, maybe it won't have the neato motion sensing (or it might.. But that wouldn't make too much sense for an RPG with the PS3 controller..), but it's an RPG for SONY.

But yeah, simple poll. Would you get it or no?

Note: If you post upon this board, you give your word that you will not bash the PS3 at all. You will stay ON TOPIC (the topic is "If you had the money, would you get a PS3?" if you have short-term memory loss).
i agree with the price thing. if i had 700$ i still wouldnt waste it on ps3

HINT HINT. Do you know HOW MUCH the electric bill will run up using a PS3??? You know how stupid you are for taking that deal??? You will LOSE money over your electric bill it will say

PS3: $200

A PS3 will run the bill up A LOT.

Plus i am disgusted, outraged, pi$$ed off, and more disgusted, of Sony

Nfanboy said:
HINT HINT. Do you know HOW MUCH the electric bill will run up using a PS3??? You know how stupid you are for taking that deal??? You will LOSE money over your electric bill it will say

PS3: $200

A PS3 will run the bill up A LOT.

Plus i am disgusted, outraged, pi$$ed off, and more disgusted, of Sony
unless your poor, no, way to make up **** newb

if someone ELSE is giving me the money to buy, duh
people, it's free!
if not, not likely.

MysticGohan said:
i don't hate sony i have a psp.. but the this is i am not going to waste $700cad on some stupid game system that has barely any games i would go out and buy a xbox360 an still gave like $150cad left over...

it said you could only spend the $$$ on a PS3, and i totally would. once developers work on games a little more they will be able to unleash the potential of the PS3's graphics system.

Yes I would if i had the money. Same goes for wii. One of the major reasons i bought the wii is because it was 250 not 600. PS3 is a good system. Sony made a few mistakes here and there, but overall it's a decent system. I'm a big RPG fan so i'll have to get it sometime..

Well.....HELL YEAH I WOULD!
I dont have any prioblems with the PS3....but Sony has a bunch of imature idiots working there......I dont know........I think the Wii might get all the games though.....and 360 of course
The Wii is getting a bunch of RPGs too WTF!

i already have 360 and a Wii so even if i got a PS3 it wouldn't get played, its hard enuff keeping up wit 2 consoles, Sony lost me the last year of PS2 and i havn't looked back, end post.

Back