If you had the money, would you get a PS3?

After rereading the first post, it basic says would you take a free PS3, and yes I would. There aren't many product I wouldn't take for free.

Last edited:
Na I think I wouldn't, my wii and PC is enough for me. I've briefly looked over the PS3 games that are available and coming soon,and none of them really interest me.

With the format wars going on not a great time to invest into blue rays or HD.

And since I'm not using a HD TV it wouldn't be used to the fullest so the graphics wouldn't be as crips as they could be :(.

Also anothing thing is i've had 3 PS2's break on me so no thanks :(

MysticGohan said:
you guys are so stupid!!! just take the money buy it and sell it on ebay!!! then take that money and use if for something...
The question wasn't really asking if you would sell it on ebay is it? Its more of the lines off would you get a PS3 and keep it (pretty sure thats what he meant with this topic).

Sovieto said:
Why are you disgusted in Sony?

Oh, I don't care. Maybe its arrogance and that fact that Sony seems bent on pissing people off. I hate its PR, to be blunt.

Yeah I would never buy any Playstations nor any Xboxes, I would take the money to buy Wii accessories and games, or even give to the poor, but never to buy that damned PlayStation tres

I seriously doubt it.
I mean it's not that I can't afford it.
I could save a few paychecks and get one, it's just I don't really want one.
They're just so clunky and not as cool as the Wii or even the 360.
and the games aren't that appealing to me.

I would never buy a ps3 even if I had 600 dollars cash Cuz tham I would have to buy the 60 something dollar game I played it at some stores who cares fancy graphics and if you grew up in the 80's and early 90's you know graphics don't make the game :nono:

Trulen said:
Yeah. If the PS3 was Xbox's price, I'm pretty, PRETTY darn sure that the PS3 would be selling marveously. Xbox 360 sold nice, and still is.

But yeah, I'm pretty sick of the people on this forum bashing PS3 at every chance they get, while if there's even a sniff of wii bashing, 99% of the forum goes, "LETZ B@ 2GITHUR 2 SMYT DA INFADEL!!!1"

Now, if you magically found a letter on the ground that said, "Here. 600 smackaroonies for a PS3. But ONLY for a PS3," how many of you would go get that said PS3?

I know I sure would. You KNOW that some great RPGs are gonna come out on the PS3, like the PS2. And with super-fine graphics compared to the wii? Schwiiiing~
Sure, maybe it won't have the neato motion sensing (or it might.. But that wouldn't make too much sense for an RPG with the PS3 controller..), but it's an RPG for SONY.

But yeah, simple poll. Would you get it or no?

Note: If you post upon this board, you give your word that you will not bash the PS3 at all. You will stay ON TOPIC (the topic is "If you had the money, would you get a PS3?" if you have short-term memory loss).

i'd love to get a PS3. sony had so many great games for the ps2. i actually have a little rant on my on in this section titled console wars. check it out.

Sovieto said:
Did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby?

and nothing happened because you guys are so thick-headed? :lol:

i swear man, you need to get popped in the mouth, are you thick-headed?

id take the money, and ignoring the note, go spend it on some wii and 360 stuff

:shifty:

people who say they wouldn't get it if someone gave them the money for it should be hanged. people that arrogant don't deserve to live. they think their console is so amazing and that nothing else deserves to be played. Don't you remember how every time a new game came out, you were like "wow! the graphics look so good!"? graphics really do make a difference in a game. And its not like sony's gameplay is bad either. They do have motion sensing. AND sony's XBM is fairly good too.

There is no question I would get the PS3 at the drop of a hat if someone gave me the money for it...but the real question is would I buy it with my own money (my wife's money) and the anwser is no not for $600 but for $450 maybe even $500 sure I love my PS2 and I mean hell you can't even touch a blu-ray player for under $800

Back