Should i get a PS3 or 360...im still contimplating on which i should get!!

CyanRussel said:
What about Unreal Tournament III?
I heard thats a great game!
unreal tournament 3 sucked in my oppinion

the campaign was **** and online is the only thing it has lol

don get skate it sucked aswell lol

man i cant wait untill DMC4!

dontpick up uncharted, its a very very i mean it bleeds eyes thats how good it is but its only 8 hours long so its more of a borrow

warhawk is good and so is resistance, R&C and so on

Uncharted bleeds eyes? Its decent at best. Its basically tomb raider with more shooting. I give it a 8.5

But UT3 is decent also, Campaign sucks balls and online is run n gun style.

I would have gotten Resistance if it was more realistic. But since its got aliens they made it run n gun like Halo. I think PS3 wanted to make a Halo-like franchise.

T3kNi9e said:
Uncharted bleeds eyes? Its decent at best. Its basically tomb raider with more shooting. I give it a 8.5

I would have gotten Resistance if it was more realistic. But since its got aliens they made it run n gun like Halo. I think PS3 wanted to make a Halo-like franchise.
your oppinion but ask someone else here

ps3forums.com

actully just go to the search and type uncharted, your one of the few i know who think its average

It got a 8.8 at metacritic. Ide say my score is about right. It was just too boring to me. Basically felt like "been there, done that"

T3kNi9e said:

zauq and wiki is like zelda, silent hill is lke resident evil.

just cause the genre is the same dosnt mean you can compare it to another

anyways reviewers have been giving shitty reviews anyways

the grapics are top notch, story is excellent,gameplay rocks, heck his shirt wrinkles! (i love it when hes wet)

zeon9881 said:
zauq and wiki is like zelda, silent hill is lke resident evil.

just cause the genre is the same dosnt mean you can compare it to another

anyways reviewers have been giving shitty reviews anyways

the grapics are top notch, story is excellent,gameplay rocks, heck his shirt wrinkles! (i love it when hes wet)

Just because its the same genre I can't compare it to another?

Yes I can. The simple fact is you are not liking that your top-notch game isn't so top notch with me and the reviews. So far its just a good game, nothing ground breaking. How could it be? Its the same thing as Tomb Raider! with more shooting. This is why I dont like FPS games. Its usually the same thing with a new story. Which is why I really only like tactical shooters because it atleast more realstic when online comes in and more teamplay in it.

I like Gears of War because its a 3rd person shooter that uses completely different style weapons and combat style than any other game. I like The Orange Box because it came with 5 games, 1 which was a new innovative puzzle game and a true TEAM shooter (Team Fortress 2).

I like Mass Effect because it sets a new standard at what a RPG game can be. With EXCELLENT story telling and a fast pace shooter+RPG hybrid. This is something no one has done, its a whole new style of game.

I dont find Uncharted that great because the biggest "new" thing to it compared to other games in its genre before is graphics. The graphics were MIDLY better than other games. I could careless he has wrinkles in his shirt and how it looks like when he jumps in water with it dripping off. Those are just little details they added, who cares? Graphics don't make the game.

Well, it still isn't like Zelda. It's like one Zelda game. But it isn't like the series.

T3kNi9e said:
Just because its the same genre I can't compare it to another?

Yes I can. The simple fact is you are not liking that your top-notch game isn't so top notch with me and the reviews. So far its just a good game, nothing ground breaking. How could it be? Its the same thing as Tomb Raider! with more shooting. This is why I dont like FPS games. Its usually the same thing with a new story. Which is why I really only like tactical shooters because it atleast more realstic when online comes in and more teamplay in it.

I like Gears of War because its a 3rd person shooter that uses completely different style weapons and combat style than any other game. I like The Orange Box because it came with 5 games, 1 which was a new innovative puzzle game and a true TEAM shooter (Team Fortress 2).

I like Mass Effect because it sets a new standard at what a RPG game can be. With EXCELLENT story telling and a fast pace shooter+RPG hybrid. This is something no one has done, its a whole new style of game.

I dont find Uncharted that great because the biggest "new" thing to it compared to other games in its genre before is graphics. The graphics were MIDLY better than other games. I could careless he has wrinkles in his shirt and how it looks like when he jumps in water with it dripping off. Those are just little details they added, who cares? Graphics don't make the game.

and gameplay does, ive been hearing about the "graphic and gameplay war" for awhile now and we can both agree on the fact that we need both to make a good game uncharted has both

heck ive played tomb raider and i really cant compare it to that, uncharted is more of a shooter while tomb raider was more of a explore imo

oh and btw unchartes is third person shooter not FPS, im pretty sure you havnt played the game

and as for the reviewers, they gave it 9's and 8's though the 8's were pretty high

and yes i do stand by my statement of zauq and wiki being like zelda

nic7 said:
Well, it still isn't like Zelda. It's like one Zelda game. But it isn't like the series.
I can agree that it isnt like all the Zelda games in the series...especially the ones in the consoles.....but most in the portables are the same...

Shoko said:
360, all the way. You just can't beat things like Halo, Bioshock, Mass Effect, etc.
That wasnt enough info...besides, ive already picked which system to get...and so has Lewi T..

But thanks for the help anyway..lol

Back