If you had the money, would you get a PS3?

Well, I saw the title and immediately thought of my post: "No, I need money for two big monitors and a Wacom Tablet" but then I read the first post:
Now, if you magically found a letter on the ground that said, "Here. 600 smackaroonies for a PS3. But ONLY for a PS3," how many of you would go get that said PS3?

Of course, it's a free PS3! I'd freak out and buy it in a heart beat. I'd get all the good games, play them, and then, two weeks later, when I beat them all, put it on eBay. Hopefully I'd get enough for the monitors and tablet. Or at least put a dent in the prices.

sure id buy a ps3 if i found money on the ground everyone that reads and responds to this would... that doesnt mean they would love it and play it but could you imagine the resale value of that and i wouldnt mind having a blu ray player... i am happy with my wii and 360 but i would take a free ps3 any day

MasterJedi2U said:
It amuses me how frustrated you get....

He's not getting too frustrated. It's annoying to lots of people that some can't read or have 2-second attention spans.

sold my wii, all 10 games and accessories...just so i could buy my ps3. no regrets at all...now i just gotta get my hdtv...

Yeah, I definitely would buy one if I had alot of spare cash sitting around. I think if the price ever drops to $500, I'll buy one.

I would buy it(with the money I found on the Ground), Then sell it, and use the money to buy More Wii Games and Controllers

no I wouldn't. I would spend it on the wii or wait for a while until it drops down in price

If I had the money... To buy games for both Wii and PS3 Why not?

Last edited:
Ps3!!!!

i will get a PS3,but not for a while,I have the Wii and an 360,thats enough for now.
Also Sony seem to be hyping up the PS3,its new fantastic chip!!!! but does anyone remember the "Emotion Engine" in the PS2 that was gonna change how we play games!! The Dreamcast matched the PS2 and that was a lesser machine!!!

I change my mind. I would take the PS3. But then I would sell it on Ebay for maybe $400. But I wouldn't touch the PS3, just its box.

never, PS3 sucks (and i`m not a fan boy i own a PS2 and PS1 and nintendo systems) i prefer to buy a last generation PC with all that money =S

Back