Should i get a PS3 or 360...im still contimplating on which i should get!!

zeon9881 said:
and gameplay does, ive been hearing about the "graphic and gameplay war" for awhile now and we can both agree on the fact that we need both to make a good game uncharted has both
No, I can't agree to that... Graphics were good, but overall gameplay wasn't that great. I liked having cover fire now days, but its still nothing new. The story wasn't anything special, basically a Indiana Jones type story.

heck ive played tomb raider and i really cant compare it to that, uncharted is more of a shooter while tomb raider was more of a explore imo
Thats why I said its like Tomb Raider with more shooting...

oh and btw unchartes is third person shooter not FPS, im pretty sure you havnt played the game
I didn't say Drakes Fortune was FPS, I was making an example of how I dont like games that are the same old, same old (FPS games) If you notice my post I said Drakes Fortune uses a cover system like Gears of War, Yea... thats fps... I have played the game, don't try to discredit me.

and as for the reviewers, they gave it 9's and 8's though the 8's were pretty high
Overall score at Metacritic was 8.8, I personally give it a 8.5 being a good game, but nothing special. I wouldnt deem it as a MUST GET. Drakes fortune's score does not compare to truley better games like Gears of War, Bioshock, Super Mario Galaxy, etc. Even Mass Effect with all its flaws got better scores on average

and yes i do stand by my statement of zauq and wiki being like zelda
You are stupid

Yeah...

Back