Laggy?

d4mahern

Detroit Lions 2-1
Sep 4, 2007
Kalamazoo (No, seriously...)
I'm having trouble staying connected in Madden 08. It will go good and then get really slow then go good then get really slow and disconnect...i have cable and dont have any problems with my comp or ps2...why am i having so much trouble with madden. I havent made it through a half yet. Is there any ports i should have open on my router? Also how do i find out what the ip address of my wii would be so i could open ports for it?

I heard about problems on madden ever since it was released. Donno what it is besides just bad server settings. Everyone used to complain about it on the nsider forums.

I'm almost wondering if it is something with the wireless router because it will go ok and then get really laggy and then disconnect. Its like it stops sending the info for just a few seconds. But i don thave this problem with my computer... i just wnat to play a full game lol. Is there anything i should fix on the router or does everyone experience this problem? This seems like more than just a lag problem cause like i said it runs good until it starts screwing up and then disconnects...thanks again

ehhh... Like I said I heard all sorts of bad things about the Wifi for madden. As a matter of fact all I heard were bad comments. If you really think it's just your router don't go wireless, get the lan adapter and try it out that way. It's possible that your wifi could be goofy cause anything can interfere. I honestly think it's just the game though, I never heard one good thing about it.

dude it probobly isn't even your internet i hear that the servers that madden operate on or w/e are screwed up and ive tried hooking up directly with ethernet and still get horrible unplayable lag

Back