Least Favorite Moves.

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
i apologize for making alot of threads in this section. This will be my last for about 4 days.

What are your least favorite moves that you have read on the website, and from smash bros games.
these are my 4 least favorite

1. If lucas has the same stupid final jump as ness ill cry. Ness had the crappiest jump in the world, i used to love ness, but my friends would figure out tricks to kill me while i was, using his telekeniseis thing. I was excited about lucas, but now im gonna be PO if he has the same jump.

2. Foxes new gun. Read the discription on it... This is crud, it has no effect it's just for stealing KO's... I usually never use fox, so im not that mad.

3. Links new boomerang. this one got me kind of mad. It has no effect... It just pulls people twords you... Why would people be running from you??? your trying to fight them not run from them!!!

4. Mario's Flood. This is the worst. It pushes people away.... It should have some effect! im tired of him making unafectent moves!!!

lol, i dont want to start an argument, about someone liking these moves, so keep comments to yourself. Just post your alltime least favorite moves here!

Mewtwo's side B move. What is the point...it just flips the person, and then they can kick you in midair, it's like setting them up to attack you.

Yoshi's up B move. It's not an up B move, it doesn't lift you...

Samus's down B move. I dunno, I just think the bombs are kind of useless. They go off before they have a chance to hit anyone if you use them in the air and they do barely any damage if they do hit anyway. ^_^

1. Mario's Cape. Not because it's useless. Quite the contrary. It's too darned perfect! I never play as Mario, I just seem to always be fighting him, and that thing annoys me to NO END! >.<

2. Sheik's Needles. It takes too long to charge up shots that do so little damage. I love the imagery and practicality of throwing needles, but for heavens sake, either speed up or do more damage!

3. Ganondorf's Gerudeu(sp?) Punch/Captain Falcon's punch-thing. You know, the one where he charges sideways and does a cool punch? I like the move right up until the point where you can't recover/ledge-grab with it, yet you can't jump/third-jump from it either. It makes him a whole lot less versatile in the air.

4. Ness' PK cross. At least I think that's what his basic special is called. I've never used, or seen it used, effectively.

5. Any of Luigi's tricked out moves where a simple slap/smack/poke/prod or otherwise comical move has all the power of the proverbial hand-of-God. I would recite the number of times I'd been slap KO'd but I'd like to leave my manhood relatively intact.

6. Any of Mewtwo's physical moves. Pathetic.

7. Pichu's self-destructive tendancies.

8. Jigglypuff's sing attack that doesn't put anyone to sleep long enough for it to have any kind of impact on the battle.

9. The fact that Marth and Roy's special moves are almost all inferior to their regular attack moves in almost all circumstances.

10. Link's shield. It's well thought-out and implemented, and it would be a mistake to get rid of it, but I hate getting off a great projectile at Link and his shield just seems to absorb all damage. There's no hurting the guy from a distance it seems.

When I'm not Samus my friend always does the up B move and it gets really annoying but ironically I do the same..hehe. Btw, did Mario have the cape thing in the original Smash Bros.? (I never bought a GC so therefore I didn't own Melee..and I didn't buy it for my Wii).

6. Any of Mewtwo's physical moves. Pathetic.

7. Pichu's self-destructive tendancies.

8. Jigglypuff's sing attack that doesn't put anyone to sleep long enough for it to have any kind of impact on the battle.

omg i hate those moves too! Pichu was a terrible fighter, she hurt herself for then the opponent. and dont even get me started about mewtwo, a jigglypuff.

MySims said:
3. Links new boomerang. this one got me kind of mad. It has no effect... It just pulls people twords you... Why would people be running from you??? your trying to fight them not run from them!!!

I play Link so I'll make a comment here. I find this to be the most useful tool Link has had so far. My friend plays as Marth. I've come to find that Marth can swing his sword faster, and it's longer. This is difficult because it assists my buddy on hitting me first. Not to mention him and I use the dodge like mad. I've come to find that if I just run up to him 90% of the time he'll hit me first. This new boomerang will simply pull him into me. I also appreciate that the claw is longer.

OT: I have to say that Jiggly puff has always had some of the worst moves.
Ness has bad moves because his move type has to be setup correctly, The up B needs to had that character placed just perfect. the green flame thing need the guy above you, and a few more. It would take some considerable timing to get his moves down.

MySims said:
i apologize for making alot of threads in this section. This will be my last for about 4 days.

What are your least favorite moves that you have read on the website, and from smash bros games.
these are my 4 least favorite

1. If lucas has the same stupid final jump as ness ill cry. Ness had the crappiest jump in the world, i used to love ness, but my friends would figure out tricks to kill me while i was, using his telekeniseis thing. I was excited about lucas, but now im gonna be PO if he has the same jump.

2. Foxes new gun. Read the discription on it... This is crud, it has no effect it's just for stealing KO's... I usually never use fox, so im not that mad.

4. Mario's Flood. This is the worst. It pushes people away.... It should have some effect! im tired of him making unafectent moves!!!

lol, i dont want to start an argument, about someone liking these moves, so keep comments to yourself. Just post your alltime least favorite moves here!
It sounds like you haven't played melee. Sorry if I'm wrong.

1. Do you mean his second jump or his up-B? Both are pretty terrible but I'm going to assume you mean his up-B, in which case I have to agree with you on this one.
2. Sakurai meant it had no physical effect, of course its going to cause damage.
3. Being a Falcon player, my strategy is almost always to 'hit and run.' This will be a very good move for almost all Link players.
4. I love this new element. Although, I really just hope it isn't as easy to use as I think it is. Mario is already good enough at edge guarding.

Falco's gun.

So. Fricking. Annoying.

Torchik said:
Mewtwo's side B move. What is the point...it just flips the person, and then they can kick you in midair, it's like setting them up to attack you.

Yoshi's up B move. It's not an up B move, it doesn't lift you...

Samus's down B move. I dunno, I just think the bombs are kind of useless. They go off before they have a chance to hit anyone if you use them in the air and they do barely any damage if they do hit anyway. ^_^
use the dodge if it doesn't lift you. No other projectile attack is more versatile than yoshi's egg.

metroid prime 3 corruption...

whats up i just got metroid corruption 3 and it's very fun u should get it :aureola:

yoshis up b attack is a third jump

it says that on his profile

kirbys hammer.
i hate this attack because its kinda useless and does not do that much damage. i hope they change this attack

Last edited:
i found the hammer quite good,

kirby was my fave character and i loved him, i epecially loved his mid air [down b] attack, when you are above some one

what if kirby could steal all the enemys powers
that would be cool

Wii-Fi said:
It sucks. Links bomb is lame too.

IDK I kinda liked Link's Bombs. My friend sometimes plays a really silly stylehe calls suicide link where he always keeps bombs out and uses bombs almost exclusively, even when he's right up on you. It's ridiculous but fun :p

Anywho, I also don't like Game and Watch's hammer move. the random attack strength, while certainly unique, seemed counter-intuitive to a fighting game where exact damage strengths are so important at times. It made him interesting on some levels, but it guaranteed that he would never be a serious character, especially for tournaments.

Back