Legend of Zelda 2 - Links Adventure Wii Download

Moon_Lit_Shadow

Moon Lit Shadow
May 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
2736-1461-0776-6071
In my Nintendo Power there was an article about the games that you can download from the Wii Shopping Channel, and one of the games in the Article was "Legend of Zelda 2 - Links Adventure". I have been trying to get the entire Zelda set downloaded so far for my Wii, but that hasnt showed up in the game section! SERIOUSLY!!Has anybody else here noticed that???It makes me mad, because it lied!

Last edited:
It means it's coming out welcome to the forums

which issue...a brand new issue? if so then that means its due out this month probally. I'd hope so

Maximo said:
which issue...a brand new issue? if so then that means its due out this month probally. I'd hope so
Its in May 2007's issue #215, Its also one of the staff picks...Its strange, because every other game that was supposed to be released, HAS been released!!:mad5: I really love the Zelda games, and I want to be able to download them all, so that really bothers me:(
oh well...

I saw it on the list of downloads when I signed on to the Shopping Channel just two days ago... maybe that was just a pre-notice? I love that game too. It was so odd when I first played it years ago but it has grown into one of my favorite Zelda games over time (though my progress through Twilight Princess is quickly taking the lead on that one, heheh ;)

Moon_Lit_Shadow said:
Its in May 2007's issue #215, Its also one of the staff picks...Its strange, because every other game that was supposed to be released, HAS been released!!:mad5: I really love the Zelda games, and I want to be able to download them all, so that really bothers me:(
oh well...

I noticed this as well in my NP and it has peen making me angry too ... :mad5:

all we can do is wait

Did you get your issue of Nintendo Power by subscription? Subscription magazines usually arrive earlier than they hit the newstands, so they're often ahead of the game (har, har).

That said, I'm confused...why would this make you angry? Why aren't you just happy that a game you want will (probably) soon be available to you?

BrentNewhall said:
Did you get your issue of Nintendo Power by subscription? Subscription magazines usually arrive earlier than they hit the newstands, so they're often ahead of the game (har, har).

That said, I'm confused...why would this make you angry? Why aren't you just happy that a game you want will (probably) soon be available to you?

upset because it says it's out but it's not... and the issue that said it was out is almost 2 months old now

I will check again on the Shopping channel to see if its here......DAMMIT! Its still not here!:mad5:​
I hope it comes out soon! It may be a rather weird game, but its still fun to play. Plus, it would add to my collection of Zelda games:D

mukeliller said:
the issue that said it was out is almost 2 months old now

But the issue you got two months ago was for this month. You were lucky enough to get super-advanced notice!

BrentNewhall said:
But the issue you got two months ago was for this month. You were lucky enough to get super-advanced notice!
You gotta point there... still, its annoying though. I hate knowing about a game so far in advance, and then having to wait for it to come out:mad:

Moon_Lit_Shadow said:
You gotta point there... still, its annoying though. I hate knowing about a game so far in advance, and then having to wait for it to come out:mad:

VC must be your worst nightmare .. you already know about all the games and have for long time ...

also***the issue that first said it, was for last month

Back