Legend of Zelda Series

What is the best Zelda game of all time?

• Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Legend of Zelda Four Swords

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda Minish Cap

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MetroidZ said:
did u vote for twilight princess? thats stupid, its not even out. I loved wind waker, but many pple say ocarina of time was better, but i dont think so.

Who cares if it is not out yet. I think it is going to slaughter all the other zelda games anyway.

Yeah right you wish. I would have to go with oot. But then again when tp comes out it is gonna be great game. TP ALL THE WAY!!!

Zaine06 said:
Yeah right you wish. I would have to go with oot. But then again when tp comes out it is gonna be great game. TP ALL THE WAY!!!
I agree with you on that one but OOT was the worst zelda game of all time.

myagirl said:
I agree with you on that one but OOT was the worst zelda game of all time.
there you go agin thinking you know everything. OOT is the reason for TP. But you wouldn't know that you fraud. Anyways get the hell off of my case.

Zaine06 said:
there you go agin thinking you know everything. OOT is the reason for TP. But you wouldn't know that you fraud. Anyways get the hell off of my case.

I am not on your case. I am just trying share some friendly zelda information and apparently most of your information is wrong.

wow are you two married? All you do is fight all over the forums. :lol: I bet you two are going to fall in love someday and years later your going to find out you both were on this forum flaming each other preparing yourselves for your future love.... ahhhah. Sorry that was mean. Just get along please... k?

I saw some other posts were it seemed you guys have made a truce, and I am not sure if those predated this post, but I thought I would put my no good opinion here anyway. Have fun k?

Anywho.... zelda games go back further then oot, and it’s a sad they are not listed on this poll. It dates the poster though. If you don’t list any of the Zelda games before oot, its clear you haven’t played them, and how is that an objective poll?

Zelda was my first love of video games for the original Nintendo. It was a awesome game and I still play it every 2 or so years. I feel kind of bad that it has been forgotten. Long live Zelda, thee who rests in your golden metal coffen… My love for you will never waiver... even when tp comes out, you will alwayse be the best... oh and you too link to the past... :sick:

Last edited:
I loved Minish Cap and OOT, but when Twilight comes out, it will be on the top 3 Zelda games i guess XD

Back