Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Basic help please!

alchimaera

WiiChat Member
Jan 22, 2012
UK
I've been playing the Lego games on my PS2 and you can toggle between characters either by pressing the triangle button or by walking up to them. This enables you to complete challenges where 2 characters are needed but you are playing on your own because then you can control 2 characters at once. How do I do this with Lego HP 1-4 on the Wii????

I went through story mode with my daughter and have picked it up to play by myself and I'm stuck before I've even got started! I'm stuck in the leaky cauldron in freeplay mode because I can't get leviosa'd up to the balcony to get the key to open the door - aargh! I only seem to be able to toggle to change the body of the player standing still, so I can't control someone else to leviosa me.

Help!!!! I could connect the other remote but I don't think I should HAVE to should I??

Ok I I've just worked it out, but why did they have to change the controls in freeplay mode!! Is it only me that is getting really frustrated with this game and is it because it's on the Wii? I loved the Lego games on the PS2 - if this is what they are all like on the Wii, I'm not going to bother getting any more. Anyone else been able to compare the two? What do you think? I know the graphics are better but the controls are really annoying me.

Back