Leipzig Games Convention 2006 getting ready

But then how will we sleep if they do announce what we want to hear...

Went looking for somewhere to get a live feed found this chat that is being held when the Conference starts and is getting updates and what not, don't know if it'll be any god but you know somethings better than nothing...I guess

http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/?v=news&p=4531

The conferance starts at 10:15am (german time).
Just rember the site says it starts at 6:15pm that's aussie time.

OMG, im sick right now so i will not be at school for next couple of days, can u beleive it? I get to be sick on the day they release information on the wii!! thats right ill no before all the Australian people cause ill be next to my computer waiting for the info while everyone else is at school or work :)

m7ticalm said:
OMG, im sick right now so i will not be at school for next couple of days, can u beleive it? I get to be sick on the day they release information on the wii!! thats right ill no before all the Australian people cause ill be next to my computer waiting for the info while everyone else is at school or work :)

haha coincidence? i think not :p

It starts at 10:15 AM German time then it will be 4:15 PM Australia - Perth Time which doesnt really matter if i go to school or not as i would have theoretically reached home if i go to school...... Oh well, i think its more wiser if i still miss out on school *cough*

Back