Links Crossbow Training screeens!

Mr Money

I LIKE MONEY AND THE WII
Apr 21, 2007
bolton, survivor of the outbreak in Racoon City!
Wii Online Code
2750-8731-4798-5755
Here are the first screens of Link's Crossbow Training, the new Zelda game that comes free with the Wii Zapper.

With the same graphical style as The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess it does look good and below we can see Link shooting enemies in the three different games.

The first screen is from the Target Shooting level in which you'll have to try and hit the Bull's eyes. Then it's onto Ranger. This is where Link has to move around levels using the control stick and storm enemy strongholds and we can see him shooting Moblins outside the Moblin fortress in Gerudo Desert. Next up is a Defender level set in the Gerudo Desert which has you shooting skeletons who area ttacking from all angles.

Other screens show him shooting down birds on the edge of Lake Hylia, hitting targets in Ordon Village and a fruit shooting game which looks similar to a mini-game in Twilight Princess.

cba uploadin the screens so here is the link!: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/news_121007_link.html

umm iv already posted this thread except i put the pictures in the thread,

so this thread should be closed

soz dont mean that in a bad way just to save space

hey, can't complain about a free game right? i'm sure that it will be a pretty cool game. i want to get some of the arcade style shooters when i get the zapper though.

ya i guess so, but i hope the game comes in a norma case, not like wii sports

yes, normal case ftw, you know some people actually got REAL cases for Wii sports. and you could also buy the empty cases on ebay for liek 2 bucks. the little game wallet just looks so crappy on the shelf next to my actual games.

Wow, the screen-shots look very nice. I personally think that the visuals are excellent for a demo game. Anyway, thanks for the update.

Back