LiquidIce's Nintendo Wii Hacks

I would most definatly not reccomend using this mod or any other mod for your wii. It is a perfect console as it is. Dont mod the hard work of nintendo. If the wii doesnt have enough for you get another console.

obesepenguin said:
Anybody know about this hack? Heres a link http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/2006/12/howto-use-wii-mote-in-windows-as-your.html U guys think its okay? Cause I'm worried that its gonna like break my wii-mote. And has anybody even tried it yet?

It's fine, and it's safer than using your Wiimote with the Wii, since you're not throwing anything. The mod just lets you connect your Wiimote to your computer the same way it connects to the Wii.

But wait, there is a better hack out there that uses the accelerometer instead of tilting. I had the code at one time and it worked amazingly well, let me find it again.

coolg35748 said:
I would most definatly not reccomend using this mod or any other mod for your wii. It is a perfect console as it is. Dont mod the hard work of nintendo. If the wii doesnt have enough for you get another console.
As much as I love the Wii, even I can admit it's not the perfect console. Furthermore, using your Wiimote with your computer isn't even a mod, it doesn't change anything with your Wii. Second, if nobody ever modded anybody else's "hard work", we wouldn't have any of the technology you use today. Finally, why would you tell someone to "get another console" that is wanting to use the Wiimote on their computer? Wait, I forgot, an Xbox controller on the PC is just the same, right!? No.

Back