List all the games that you Got!!!

Emo88

WiiChat Member
Aug 24, 2011
New York
Wii Online Code
7375-7783-8889-3377
got TNMT Smash-Up,Naruto conr2n3,Ultimate Alliance 1n2,Redsteel 2 and a lot more!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if i listed all my games it would take hours but i have almost every good game there is on all my systems(including atari)

Games

I got GoldenEye 007, Animal Crossing, Glacier Racing, some other racing game & Wii Sports hopefully getting CoD for Christmas any1 want to play 007 with me? My code is 396109648753 add me my username is 1karen

Can I just have a half arsed photo?
Photo0821.jpg
Not as much as about 4 or so years ago, but I like a lot of what I got.

To be honest we have had this thread loads of times.

And to OP please stop with the unnecessary symbols in your titles.
Its unsightly

For the Wii alone, I have enough games to clutter this post and make it fugly, so... yeah. I'll just list my preferred ones in no particular order.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (if you couldn't tell from my username, gtfo)
Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
Red Steel 2
Okami
Ghost Squad (we've all wanted to have an arcade shooter in our house, yeah?)

And possibly more this herpaderp memory of mine can't recall.

Well if i listed all my games it would take hours

Second.jpg

And to OP please stop with the unnecessary symbols in your titles.
Its unsightly

Second.jpg

I got Goldeneye, Twilight Princess, Wii Sport, Wii Sport Resort, 101-in-1: Party Megamix, LEGO Batman, LEGO Indiana Jones, Chicken Shoot, Super Mario Galaxy 2, All Star Karate(it sucks), Punch-Out!!, and DJ Hero 2. On VC and WiiWare I got Punch-Out Featuring Mr. Dream, Pac-Man, Legend of Zelda, SMB 2 and 3, and Sonic 4

I have about 50-60 Wii games which include NTSC-U/J & PAL games such as Xenoblade Chronicles/Fatal Frame 4/Monster Hunter G
For my Ps3 I have erm..like 34 Games and my laptop is filled with a TON of Chess games ^_^ speaking of PC games I can't wait for Star Wars The Old Republic.

Welp..I could go on and on about the games I own..so yep I'll just stop here.

Back