My Wii Dilema

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I gots my paycheck, and for the first time in a while I'm looking to buy a game. My problem is I can't choose between Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up. I'm both a huge fan of Marvel and the Turtles, so it's torture as of now. Anybody play both of these games yet that can point me in the right direction?

I'd wait untill the 9th for Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex...or the 15th for New Super Marios Bros. Wii...but if that isn't your type of thing, go for the Marvel game.

I saw gameplay and it looks solid.:yesnod:

wait for New Super Mario Bros. Bodine.
it's the only real worthwhile Wii game coming this year.

or you can get some points for VC games. i know how you love retro so it'd be a perfect choice for you.

+1, that will be my next purchase as well.

or you can get some points for VC games. i know how you love retro so it'd be a perfect choice for you.

Wound up getting MUA2. Just rent it guys if you're interested. The game is great don't get me wrong, but it's way WAY too short to buy it at full price.

I agree with them wait for New super Mario bros wii. Those games are not worth a full price tag.

+1, that will be my next purchase as well.

I gots my paycheck, and for the first time in a while I'm looking to buy a game. My problem is I can't choose between Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up. I'm both a huge fan of Marvel and the Turtles, so it's torture as of now. Anybody play both of these games yet that can point me in the right direction?

Wish I had seen this thread sooner. TMNT Smash-up is really not a very good game and I recommend that no one buy it. It was fun for a few days but now I haven't played it in a few weeks because it's not that great IMO. I haven't played the other game you mentioned, but I think you probably made the right choice.

Wound up getting MUA2. Just rent it guys if you're interested. The game is great don't get me wrong, but it's way WAY too short to buy it at full price.

you should've waited Bodine. NSMB is right around the corner. or you could've made an even better choice: Dragon Ball Raging Blast. you were the one that told me of the game and that comes out Tuesday. and i know your a massive DB fan.

Back